8/10 punkin pmps 118 +3.25/37 +4.75/56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by julie & punkin (ga), Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

yesterday

i think the worrying never ends when they get sick.

punkin isn't feeling good tonight. his BG dropped early to 37 and i gave him HC & karo. 30 minutes later 42 & repeat. 30 minutes later 42/repeat. 30 minutes later 56 - and he dashed for the basement as soon as i let him down.

didn't want any food - now we know punkin and food. he'd had one can of the FF HC in the past couple hours, so there's always the possibility that he is full, but . . . when he doesn't want food, i'm worried.

i noticed on the lab receipt that the vet did the pancreatitis spec fPl test along with the rest of the tests. i'll get results tomorrow.

he's acting a bit weird, perhaps stoned, but i restarted the Bupe last night and increased it to 2ml this morning. that could e the reason his BG dropped - from pain relief. too many factors to know what's going on. i'm anxious for the lab test results.

2. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Those are lovely numbers Julie but sorry that Punkin is not feeling well. Dont worry, you know your boy well. He's in good hand. Sometimes they can be moody because of weather change or maybe an upset stomach?
    Sending healing vines to Punkin! Get well soon!

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry sweet Punkin still isn't feeling quite right. Maybe it is both the bupe and all the yummy HCs. Many prayers and healing vines are coming your way!

4. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Hoping Punkin is back to her old self today... or at least eating!!! A girls gotta eat, you know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.