? 8/10 Roo: AMPS=232, +2=220, +4=269, +6=317, +8=331, +8.8=312, +16.2=299 - increase?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Armish & Roo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Yesterday

Starting off decent this morning! Nervous about skipping the dose tonight, but we'll get back on track soon. Leaving around 4:30p so I should be able to get half a curve in before I've got to go.

Hope everyone has a GREAT Caturday! :cat:

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

At least Roo will be safe and back on track in no time!!
    Enjoy your day!

Armish & Roo likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a great day Armish & Roo! Good luck with the NS, at least you know Roo will be safe and you can relax!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's better to be safe. Roo will get back on track.

5. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

looks like Roo and Catcat have a nice start to the day, play safely on the beach, BREATHE --

6. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Finally back home! Had a high, flat day, but 299 is not terrible for no shot this PM, so I'll take it I guess.

Thinking I should increase tomorrow considering I haven't seen a nadir between 90 and 150 since my last curve?

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Technically the cycle count is supposed to start over if you skip a shot. However, I do think Roo needs more insulin and you should be okay to increase since you monitor so much.

8. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Thanks Carla. Looks like the skip really threw a wrench in the works. I upped him back to 0.25U.