8/11 - Luci AMPS 194,2+203, 4+166,6+213, PMPS 167,2+96,3+83 Lagoon!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Lagoon Twice! AM and PM!

Woo hoo...I think Luci's finally getting the hang of it...well, maybe not quite that much...but is certainly losing her fear of the lagoon and seems to like being there...even at the most inopportune times...:rolleyes:

Oh well...whenever I think somethings not convenient I just have to remind myself who's really in charge around here...ya'll know the answer to that.:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Had a lovely birthday dinner last night with my grandson and his mom! It's not really until Monday - but nowadays no one waits to celebrate this birthday - times not on my side here! :rolleyes:

This is the fresh from the oven chocolate bourbon pecan pie with homemade vanilla bean ice cream. I know, I know...but OMG was that ever THE BEST dessert I've ever had...wow!!!:facepalm:

Happy Caturday everyone! Sending healing vines and hugs to everyone here in L&L land and special prayers to our sick ones...may they feel better fast!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  2. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Thatta girl, Luci!

That pie sounds so good! I am extremely jealous LOL. Happy early birthday!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Don't show the pie or even the picture to Luci!!!!!!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci stays safe today.

That pie looks delicious! :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It looks wonderful.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Luci yesterday. I hope she heads back to the lagoon and surfs today.

The pie looks yummy.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

I never quite understand Miss Luci...a couple of days in the lagoon...and a day or so out...seems like she's getting the right dose...so far sorta...however, only one more day where she slips below 50 and she's going to lose .25 - so how is it she slips up on some days and never sees a spot of green?:confused::confused::confused: Other days, the lagoon is calling her...and sometimes the sharks too...:eek: I sure wish she'd settle down...somewhere...this up/down, up/down...like a bobber...hmmm...I think that's a country song by Florida Georgia Line o_O Luci must be listening to too much radio????:oops:

9. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Maybe today is just a small bounce from the low numbers yesterday. Today’s numbers were not bad, just not as good as yesterday.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Sue. I was just reading your post on Amanda and LouDog and oh my, you have a lot going on right now! Post Shingles vaccine issue and being sick, skin cancer, and trying to relocate you mom. OMG!!!! Be good to yourself . You have a lot on your plate and it is really difficult to handle the FD thing when there are a lot of outside stuff going on.

Luci is just bouncing around from the 47 yesterday. Don't stress, get a before you go to bed test go to bed and sleep well. She is doing just fine.

11. Sue and Luci

Thanks Bobbie...I feel like I'm on a runaway train...I sure hope it slows down soon...I want to get off...???

I have to think it's just testing my mettle...hanging in there best I can.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.