8/11 Sebastian AMPS 222 +4 223 +8 200 PMPS 222

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Justin & Sebastian, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Justin & Sebastian

Justin & Sebastian Well-Known Member

Yesterday

AMPS 222, ketones 0.6, 11lbs 9oz. Got the ketones down to a decent level, could still be lower. Weight is way up but there's probably a bit of fluid still in him. Need to get the BG down a bit still, hopefully this 4.5u dose does it.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Come on Sebastian work that juice and whoo hoo on weight

3. Justin & Sebastian

223@+4. Super flat. He definitely seems off today. Hasn't had much appetite and I had to force feed him breakfast. He's eaten a little on his own but most of the time he just goes over and sniffs the food but doesn't want to eat it. We reloaded his play station with catnip and he was rubbing on that and purring while I pet him so he's not completely bad but somethings up. I think I'll give him his next dose of bupe at 8 hours instead of 12 and maybe give him a little bit more, might be having a little p'titis flare up and be in a bit of pain.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Is he getting anything for nausea?

5. Justin & Sebastian

No, he hasn't been throwing up so I didn't think to give him any. Just gave him a 1/4 of odan and noticed his gums were a bit dry and tacky. Checked his ketones and they're at 0.5, so not rising since this morning. Don't want to give him another bubble so soon but I'll probably do one tonight unless things change.

6. Justin & Sebastian

200@+8. BG looking better. Still seems pretty tired. Just gave him a .12ml bump of bupe and a b-12 shot. He ate lunch on his own so that's a good sign.

7. Justin & Sebastian

PMPS 222, ketones 0.5, 11lbs 7.5oz. BG still pretty flat. Surprised at the weight jump, with the ketones being high I had expected it to drop. I'll take it though. Being a butthead about his dinner though, two types of food down so far that he doesn't want.