8/13/19 Olive AMPS 130; +6=96; +8=94; PMPS 143; +4.5=121; +5.5=160

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 312

She earned reducie last night. So I expect higher numbers as it was a bit more than 0.25 for a few days. She still seems under the weather a little. Ears still hot and doesn't like me to touch them. Makes testing very difficult. I have cleaned the outer ear with garlic oil, thank you @Bobbie And Bubba and they look great. Now have to get Tripper.

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Do you buy or make the garlic oil ? I think I should keep some for Ti-Mousse!

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wow look at those greens last night! :D:D:D:D
    And a nice AMPS today!
    How is your DH doing Paula?

4. Olive & Paula

I followed Bobbie's instructions as I have olive oil and get this, I went out to my garden and pulled a garlic !!!!! I guess some of them grew. So I made my own. You can buy it though, I did Google it.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Ollie feels better soon.

6. Olive & Paula

Husband I guess is doing okay. Drs are pleased. But I see he is back to sleeping more and less energy. It could be the sleep apnea. I drop him off Thursday for the overnight part to determine settings. Then told it would be another week or two after that. But who knows.

7. Olive & Paula

Ollie has vetty visit tomorrow late afternoon. This would have been her appt to get the cabergoline renewed but they called it in so I could get new supply before being away. Since she is having an ear issue I figure we should go and stay on track. Of course her new do does not look it's best but oh well.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Sonia & Leo likes this.