8/13 Gordy AMPS 290, 11+281 | PMPS 290, +3=286, +4(ish)=205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Sonia & Leo and LizzieInTexas like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens last night. I hope Gordy heads back down today.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice greens last night. :D What if next time he gets into the greens, especially higher greens like he was last night, just try giving him some LC food. I know it's at the night time and you do need your sleep, but could you set an alarm and check on him? Or put a tsp of so of LC food in his feeder every 2-3 hours and see if he'll surf it. Maybe he is really really carb sensitive and that could be contributed to these bounces being higher. Just a thought:

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

I already set the alarms to try and nab sleep in between tests, but the disruptions leave me feeling unrested. :( and he has his feeder that spins every 2.5 hrs. LC only seems to affect him when its primary meal... its weird lol

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Fantastic PM cycle.. you did say you don't like shooting a green AMPS when you have to work.. Gordy thought he was being nice by waiting until PMPS. :D

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice numbers last night!!

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  7. CassAndGordy(GA)

+11=281

Doesn't look like much occurred today.

I did discover a huge pimple on the side of chin, close to the lips. He really hates me looking at his chinny-chin-chin. It is obviously painful when touched. I need to see if its just a regular pimple for him, or if he has a tooth issue there. I'll try and catch him when he is snoozing, but its hard without a second person to hold him down. (He is strong!) I am worried if i push my luck too far with looking, he'll injury himself in his desperate struggle to escape me. I want to catch it quickly if it bursts (cuz it will)... it always happens when I am gone and then i come home to this dried blood fang on his chin... that i have to take off and clean. He really hates that.

In the meantime, i have removed the self groomer off the wall. He has obviously been using it too much. (Even rubs his bad side on it! Seriously?)

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 290

He'll prob come back tonight.

9. CassAndGordy(GA)

I took that +3 and went, oh I just need to grab a +7 tonight ans he'll be fine. (And he still will be.)

And then I took a bath and when I got out, Gordy comes running down the hallway like he was on a mission. Turns out his insulin kicked in. I think his body does a mini panic when he drops quickly (as it should!) but it makes him ravenous. And I can't say no to him :oops: so he got a snack. Still planning that +7 though

His pimple, upon further (and gentle) inspection, has partially burst. I was able to clear away the dried blood and now I can see a clear regular scab. The infected hair has not come out yet. Its obviously painful so i don't want to poke it or anything. So I just put Neosporin on it. Hopefully ot does its thing soon so he can start healing. He hasnt one like this in so long. I would if I tracked a pollen into the house he is reacting with. He used to get outbreaks during pollinating season in NH. Hmmmm. Who knows really so many things can cause feline acne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.