8/13 Osha AMPS 103 +6 128 +9 111 - pics from Montreal

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

7/25
    Good morning!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Osha has been doing very well. She did good for my mom when she was pet sitting. I had to reduce her a few times during my trip, but my mom is very good at this FD dance. Osha has been giving me some more yellows, but overall I am happy with her numbers.

My civvie, Halloween, had a dental last friday and had 6 teeth pulled! :eek: She is recovering well and hopefully will feel better (although I had no idea she may have been uncomfortable). I am just praying Osha won't need another dental when I take her to the vet in October. My credit is stretched to the max right now.

My trip to Montreal to see Sébastien @Photorecon was absolutely amazing! :kiss: It was sooo wonderful to be with him and to have my daughter experience the beautiful city of Montreal. I am having a difficult time adjusting to being away from him again. :( The visa paperwork is dreadfully slow. When I check the status it still just says it was received and is in process.

School starts for me this Friday. I am just not feeling great about it. This is the last year of the grant, so it's the last year of my classroom. I am scared to death of not finding another job next school year. I need to find a way to be positive this year, but between losing my job next June and not being with Sébastien, I am having a difficult time.

Anyway, please enjoy some pics from my trip!
    Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress
    IMG_9169.JPG IMG_9237.JPG IMG_9126.JPG _MG_8942.jpg 20180802_234307_HDR_2.jpg

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will have no problem finding a job. Any chance Grant will be renewed? My SIL is a school nurse. It started as some kind of Grant project to last one school year. It morphed into a full time position going on over 10 yrs now but still under Grant status.

Anyways how did you and Sebastian decide who would move and where? You don't have to answer of course. I'm always curious how people make decisions like this or why they name their baby what they do. A niece and nephew named their baby Stella. I asked how did they come up with that? They thought I was rude and didn't like the choice. Which isn't true at all. I said no, is it a family name, from a character in a movie, picked out of a hat etc. Just curious is all.

3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Good luck with the new school year and job search / grant renewal! I absolutely love your pics and want to thank you for sharing them. So many of us are following your story and love to "join in" on your travels through your pics.

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Wonderful photos of happy people! :D

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Love the photos!

First, I want to say, I understand your fear of the grant being over and losing the position. Instead of being in fear, visualize exactly what you want for the next year.....job and you and Sebastien together. Everything that manifest starts in our minds. Keep visualizing it. It really does work!

Sending you lots of hugs and positive reinforcement. And thanks for sharing these photos! Y'all look great together. :bighug:

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Great photos! Love the one with all three of you.

Maybe an opportunity will present itself this year that will make you shine and look really good on your resume. Try and live in the moment and just prepare as best you can. I hope the visa process doesn't take too long and you can all be together soon :bighug:

I am in a similar situation (unknown future) after 22 years with the same company. It is very difficult but I try and not "future-trip".

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Amanda :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    It'll work out, but personally, I'd go to Canada

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Okay Lizzie, you start visualizing what you what for your future as well. Sorry Amanda for the highjack!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  9. Bobbie And Bubba

Guess I better start visualizing my car without mice!! Why didn't I think of that????

10. LizzieInTexas

Started researching vet tech school the other night. Probably not possible but...

11. LizzieInTexas

:D

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Oh stop! NO restrictions on your visualization. It's your heart desire and there are no boundaries there. Go for it.

Again, sorry Amanda for the highjack......

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  13. Bobbie And Bubba

Okay, Amanda and Lizzie, if y'all start your visualization tonight, I will too. :bighug:

14. Carol & Murphy (GA)

that's fabulous - go for it!!! If nothing else, you could make a fortune cat sitting for diabetic cats

15. Bobbie And Bubba

Challenge on!!

16. Bobbie And Bubba

Lizzie, my cat sitter makes a fortune! He lost his job with a kitchen installation company and fortunately, he saw the handwriting on the wall prior to them saying goodbye to him a year April 1st. He started building his pet sitting, walking, shooting diabetic cats, ( I taught him how to test) company and he is doing AOK !

17. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

We decided to live where I live because of my daughter. She sees her dad every other weekend, and I didn't want to disrupt that.

Thank you. This is sweet to hear.

Thanks Kris!
    Last night, Sébastien was kind of telling me to do the same.

I hear ya Carol. That is where I will probably end up when my daughter goes off to college.

Game on!

18. Carol & Murphy (GA)

count on a visitor then (me)

Osha likes this.
  19. Kris & Teasel

We'd love to have you here with Sébastien, Amanda! :smuggrin:

Osha likes this.
  20. Kris & Teasel

Ottawa and Montreal are close together, Carol! ;)

21. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad Osha is doing well and hope Halloween continues to recover well from the dental. I'm sure something will work out for next school year. I hope the visa process doesn't take too long. Sending prayers.

Osha likes this.
  22. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

If we were younger we would consider emigrating to Canada!
    Love the photos. You all look great.
    Glad to hear that Osha is doing well.
    Good luck with the job situation!

Osha likes this.
  23. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!

Osha likes this.
  24. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Loved your pics!!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Osha likes this.
  25. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad you had such a great trip to Montreal! I love that city, that's where I'm from originally.

Osha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.