8/13 Roo: AMPS=353, +1=382, +10.75=334

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Armish & Roo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Yesterday

Baaaack at it again with the pinks o_O

I've moved his shot time back to 7:30, so I think I should be good to start TR whenever, but I'm still so nervous!

I think Roo does have some sort of respiratory infection going on that hasn't cleared up on its own so I think I'll ask for some antibiotics - I believe the vet mentioned it was doxycycline?

Hope everyone has a great day!! :bighug:

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't be worried !! It's almost the same except it goes a little faster... I'm sure you'll be happy with it, but if you don't like it, you can always go back to SLGS!!
    Infection is always bad for numbers!!

Enjoy your day, Armish!

Armish & Roo likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

TR isn't bad. With my 1st kitty I was petrified of it, and I don't know why.

With Ollie I said we are doing it, not knowing she was acro or any other issues. I thought newly diagnosed we could get her into remission. Oh well, fat chance that will happen. So then it became to keeping her kidneys protected and prevent DKA.

Now she is sort of inbetween both methods. It's worth trying.

Sonia & Leo and Armish & Roo like this.
  4. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Thanks for the encouragement! I think I'll give it til Thursday to see if this dose does any good (doesn't seem to be), and then increase o_O

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Roo slides down for you today. I hope his respiratory issues clear up. Sending prayers.

Armish & Roo likes this.
  6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

So happy he doesn't have heart disease!!! Maybe it is an infection causing the higher numbers right now. Once in a while, the numbers just don't make sense.

CandyH & Catcat and Armish & Roo like this.
  7. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Thank you so much!

I'm thinking that might be it. I tried to wait out to see if the symptoms improved with time but they haven't yet.

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Could it be allergies maybe? Poor baby, hope it clears up on it's own. :bighug:

9. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

At home with antibiotics and nose drops in hand! Gonna start those tonight and fingers crossed he feels better soon!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

hope so -- miserable when cats get a URI -- while they depend mostly on sight and hearing, they use noses a lot too -- and they can't blow their own noses nor overpressure their sinus cavities -- years ago I had a cat that required me to suction his nostrils frequently, we never figured out what he was allergic to

Armish & Roo likes this.
  11. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Feel better soon Roo! :bighug:

Armish & Roo likes this.