8.14.19 Nelli PMPS 120; +3 59 UPDATE 2 :)!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Yesterday, a dark day...
    Woke up to nice form and quantity POOPED! Ate a pre AM snack and AM meal!!!!! So much for suspicion in Bupe.
    I think Nelli figured out why, all of a sudden she wasn’t getting her regular Bupe shots and knew I was calling vet this morning to schedule US and labs :) Hah!
    Woke me up, with all her guns loaded at FiretrUCKINg 3:30a. :mad:
    F.i.n.a.l.l.y gave in, got up fed 2T Dar chix. Back to bed, sleep- NOT :mad:Nelli had other plans.
    Fed couple T more roun 5:30. Finally shood her out side at 6:30.
    NOW back to bed :). Overslept. Too bad- all will be ok in princess life as she lay sleeping to the sound of her fave sleep music on Relax my Cat App :cat:
    Still very tired with a killer headache tah-boot. Long busy, long day of work. I shall survive.
    Thoughts and prayers to all little (& big) kitties and there caregivers from Krystina :bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for poop! I'm glad she is eating for you. Sorry she woke you up so early. I hope your headache gets better. Sending prayers.

3. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

So until February I was a daycare substitute teacher..... so when Carla says yay for poop I just feel like I never left or something. Haha. It’s so funny to me how a bowel movement can be so exciting! But really I understand. So yay for poop! :D

Besides that all I got was.... relax my cat app?!???? Whaaaat?!

Have you ever tried the cat piano app? Not relaxing for them, but Alice talks back to it and gets really excited. Lol.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have many nights like that because of civvie. He just liked to have me up.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  5. Krystina & Nelli

Muah ;)

6. Krystina & Nelli

The best music for cats. I've tried soooo many different artist and a few different apps.
    Check out this app! And... it’s free :bighug: