8/14 Luci AMPS 264,2+201,4+187,7+169,PMPS 251,2+172,4+80,7+155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Olive kept Lucie company last night.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down slowly today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Wow! She sure did! Those girls!! Off swimming in the lagoon...but it looks like you were up testing - we are so exhausted because of things going on with my mom (she's 88 and we just moved her into a new facility)...just couldn't stay up to test...set up her food in the auto-feeder to keep her safe...extremely small portions of HC..hate doing that - I'd like for her to swim...but she's so prone to diving with the sharks I can't trust her for a minute!

Having my wits about me is critical right now as I have to negotiate with mom on everything...she has dementia and mistakes will not be tolerated (on my part)...hoping that things will settle down sooner than later...otherwise we'll be back at the hospital...personally I think that just makes things worse - so many strange people coming and going from her room - she gets frightened, paranoid...last time she was sure there was a nurse who was trying to kill her...:( Hoping to get her back on the rails ...

5. Sue and Luci

You're always so kind Carla...how long before you do an increase on Miss Furball? Just wondering - I have the hardest time figuring that out - the down's (when they go below a certain point)...are easier to figure...the increases, not so much...
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Increases are hard to figure out. I need to update Furball's SS. I increased yesterday since she didn't give me any green over the weekend.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope your mom settles into her new place soon for you, I’ve dealt with the elderly with dementia for yrs and it’s hard sometimes, praying for you guys
    Thanks again Sue for doing Bellas thread while I was gone:bighug:
    I see miss Luci has her yellow dress on today, hope she finds the green swimsuit:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

1.5u is suiting Luci really well. I think what you did last night was the right thing to do if you couldn't monitor. She is already working her way down. :bighug:

9. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Hoping Luci works her way down slowly, MrTitan is shark hunting again he can give Luci a report on how they are biting :woot:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Come on Luci! Time to work the juice just like we talked about! Gosh I hope things calm down for you Sue. Taking care of elderly parents can already be exhausting, and when you throw in diseases like dementia, I feel for you. I hope you can find your equilibrium soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.