8/15 Luci AMPS 211

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-14-luci-amps-186-pic.218109/#post-2424500

Well, Luci didn't start out as nicely as yesterday but let's hope she gets back down to the lagoon again today! Such a nice day of surfing she had yesterday, finally!:D:D

Whoever mentioned Tiny Tiger wet pate from Chewy.com - it's on sale! I ordered a 12-pack and Luci went wild for every flavor!!:joyful: Don't tell her, but I ordered two more 12-packs...one never admits to stocking up on any cat food, because the minute they think there's a big supply they'll turn their noses up at it! But for now - she's really loving that new food! And of course, this is just after a trip to the store to stock up on FF pate's - she likes that new FF Natural's too - but not as much as this Tiny Tiger...she cleans out her bowl with that stuff!

Have a wonderful day everyone!:bighug:

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers for Luci yesterday!
    I'll have to check into that Tiny Tiger to see if it's available in Canada.
    ETA: Apparently Tiny Tiger is only available from Chewy.com and they don't ship to Canada :(

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci heads back down and surfs today. Glad Luci likes the new food. I hope she keeps liking it.

4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm...now you got me interested in the Tiny Tiger food. I never heard of it before. Worth a try, I'm going to look into it too! I have the new natural food by FF but I haven't tried it yet, I guess I need to try that one too.
    Have a great day and glad Luci had a good day yesterday. Hope it continues!:D

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I tried Tiny Tiger before. Only 1 civvie truly liked it. The others were tolerant.

Be careful. I think one flavor is closer to 10%, but I can't remember which one. Chicken is fine at like 2 or 3%.

6. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Nice start for Luci! Looks like there's a beach part on the horizon!

Interested in trying Tiny Tiger, but I hate to be dependent on a food that only can be shipped home vs. being able to get it in the grocery store. Plus it looks like only the Turkey and Giblets has no fish in it, and says in the questions that its 13% carbs on dry matter basis (not sure how that compares to as fed though).

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Wow Luci! You sure proved your surfing skills yesterday! Get back out there today, practice makes perfect!
    Have a wonderful day Sue!

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh yes... as soon as you stock up, they don't like it anymore and you're stuck with tons of cans... :rolleyes:
    Hope Luci has another nice green surfing day !

9. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Yes, I will be able to open a cat food store soon. Every time I stock up on something Scooter decides he doesn’t like it.

Hope Luci decides to surf some more today!

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci you are slow close to the beach, walk a bit further.

11. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

What carb count does it fall into ?o_O

12. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Is the cat food low in Phosphorus ? I'm always looking for low phos for all 3 of my cats. I read it's a good idea to feed low carb & low Phos as they get older. Better for their Kidneys.
    [​IMG]

13. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

14. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

copied from the Q&A at Chewy: re Tiny Tiger variety pate

The Beef Recipe contains approximately 2% Carbohydrates, the Turkey and Giblets Recipe has approximately 1.5% Carbohydrates and the Chicken Recipe has approximately 2.3% Carbohydrates, all given on an as fed basis.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Tiny Tiger! Cute name !

ETA : Any IBS kitties be careful of the
    • guar gum ingredient.

Sue and Luci likes this.