8/16 Luci AMPS 120,1+126,2+101,3+72,3.5+67,4+69,5+83,6+84,*+154, PMPS 199,2+159,4+121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Lagoon Visit!

That's a nice low start for Miss Luci!:cool: I feel a trip to the lagoon coming...now if I can just convince her that surfing - not diving - would be a good idea today. :facepalm:

Hey boys @Bellasamom and @Amanda and a Loudogg - Luci's coming to the lagoon! @Olive & Paula - wanna even up the boy/girl ratio? Ask Olive to come on back to the lagoon - or she can sit on the beach and have a catini! :cool::cool:

Still helping with my mom - hoping she'll have a better day today - we got a lot done yesterday afternoon (as far as organizing her clothing)..so hard for her to decide about things - she's afraid she won't remember where things are after being put away. :rolleyes:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Lou was at 156 this morning, so I think he'll be right there with Luci! I love the idea of making a party out of it! Stay safe out there kids! Sending vines for your mom to have a better day today! :bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Luci. I hope she surfs safely today. I hope your mom has a better day today. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look like a lot of us are heading that way, just stay in the lagoon kiddos

5. Bellasmom

I better get the catini’s, umerllas and beach chairs ready:D

6. Bellasmom

Still helping with my mom - hoping she'll have a better day today - we got a lot done yesterday afternoon (as far as organizing her clothing)..so hard for her to decide about things - she's afraid she won't remember where things are after being put away. :rolleyes:

I’m sure she will have better days, she just has to get used to new surroundings, elderly people are not much for change but I’ve noticed that they do get used to it, just time and patience:bighug::bighug:

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Olive should be hitting lagoon today or tomorrow if she stays to her schedule.

My dad is always moving his things around in his room then can't find stuff and thinks someone took it.

8. Sue and Luci

Yep...same here...except every now and again someone actually moves something to another room - and then it's outright thievery!!! OMG :(

9. Olive & Paula

I know. We need a rolling eyes emoji.

10. Sue and Luci

yep...here it is...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    She thought I told her that a guy who was there the other night helping with the furniture 'stole' her book...he only took it off the nightstand to look at while waiting in the hall for furniture shifting around...he did NOT steal it! Sheesh...how does it go from someone moving something to stealing it????:rolleyes::rolleyes: Sheesh!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

11. Olive & Paula

Wow I missed those eyes completely. I bought in clothes detergent Saturday. Dad calls Sunday to tell me he's out of it. Bring in more. Hey dad the bottle is next to the sink where it's always is. Hold on let me check. 5 minutes later (he's slow) no it's not there, they took it. Ok so it's not a big deal and I bring in another bottle. ...hey dad the bottle is right here, he gets up to look.......Guess I didn't see it.

12. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

13. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Oh boy! Lucy is having a nice flat blue/green cycle so far! Keep it going Lucy!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Bellasmom

Look at you go Luci, looks like bella left the party:(

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Sue and Luci

And she followed him - they can have catini's now on the beach...Luci needs to rest up after all that surfing today... :)

16. Olive & Paula

Olive loves to have company on the beach. Umbrella is up and cattinis are chilling.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.