8/18 DAVIDSON PMPS 76, +2-88, +4-60, +5-54, +6-52, +6.5-53

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Aug 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...9-2-5-75-4-55-5-55-6-58-legs-not-good.201247/

Yeah, his BG's are great and now just have to figure his arthritic legs out. I'll get getting some pain meds, which BTW the Vet did recommend but I didn't feel he needed it at the time. Little did I know moving his legs around to feel if something was wrong (reason he went to vet initially) would cause him discomfort. If I knew, I'd have got the pain meds.........After reading a lot about symptoms of CKD, it's not anything there or with the FD. His lab numbers are far too low for any of those so must be the joints. I know what my knees are like after golfing too much or even kneeling down........hopefully that's it and a few days of med will resolve this issue

Happy Saturday to all

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Davidson. I hope his legs feel better soon and you can get him some pain meds. Sending prayers.

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

If he’d sit still he’d be be there faster......lol. Thanks and he is a bit better today as he’s now walked up his stairs into my bed. I think we all know when our kitties are in our bed they are feeling much better.. that’s his daytime place to sleep so he must be a bit better and no trouble eating.

In spite of this he is giving me good BG numbers so not much stress going thru him at his time

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending lots of healing vibes to Davidson :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Nice amps!

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Considering the pain and discomfort Davidson is in, he's pulling off some great numbers! Coming close to earning a reducie but has to get under 40, but he'll get one slight one tomorrow again.

Would have like to have tested at +3 or +4 when he is usually at his lowest but was still at the vets...........I hope he continues his progression.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Reason for edit: added text
  6. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Davidson's numbers do look great! I hope his legs continue to improve!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.