8/19 DAVIDSON PMPS 79, +2-65, +4-39, +4.2-41, +4.5-51, +5-59, +7-64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

What a great start for Davidson! I hope he stays safe out there for you!

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I wish I was playing on the toys today, but it’s a reading day on CKD as Harley also has the initial stages and I find it harder to comprehend then the FD. It’s cloudy today and may rain so I feel better that I’m staying home.

Davidson’s dose is done solely by my eyes, always has been even 4 yrs ago when weeding him totally off the juice. I have calipars from my racing days but don’t use them. Lots of light, fixate on a line on the wall or object and have a magnifying glass....lol. I try t get the same dose or line each time so I have consistency. May have given a bit too little shaving today, as +2 numbers are up but he also ate during the 2 hrs before the test...hopefully he has a good day, but he’s on his pain meds, probiotics, and glucosamine so maybe all the “junk” in his system will cause BG to be off??

Happy Sunday to all.....

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Reason for edit: forgot something
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Well, Davidson may have some other things going on with his health (poor baby :() ...but he's having a nice day in the lagoon with the other kittiehs! Tell him surfs up...stick with it...:D:D

7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Day 2 of the pain meds this evening and Davidson is a bit constipated (well, okay he is) so I gave him some of Harley's Restoralax..........he's not overly active and sleeps much of the day and limping still. It will most likely take a few days for the inflammation to subside.

Rough day on the emotions accepting that both H&D have RKD and it's not going to get better.........I've reduced Davidson's dose to 2.75u at pms time tonight as this morning he was below 50 twice. I know I should wait until under 40, but looking at his numbers he is doing great and I'm shaving his dose bit by bit and holding it 3 days. Tonight was to get him to an even number dose and not have strange doses (thanks Wedny/Tiggy) and even on pain meds and stress of being in pain/vet his BG is all green. Should be interesting to see how he does tonight.......

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Yeowza! There's the lowest ever test!!! I fell asleep watching a boring movie and Davidson was pawing my face purring and crying (okay talking away) and woke me up. Then he jumped up on me while I was still horizontal and guess his legs didn't bother him, lol. Saw it was test time, and he knows the timing of tests..........so tested and he got a 39. Instant drop by .25 for tomorrow morning and strange how all of a sudden he's going under 50...........I'll take it!! Fed him some of his new LC food and will test often to insure he's ok and if needed will give him HC food.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.