8/2/19 Olive AMPS 211; +6=223; +9.5=178; PMPS 193; +4=111; +9=162

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 301

Paws hoping she sees blue/green today. Going to see my dad today. Then pick up and some cleaning of house for Saturday's company. If it doesn't rain water the veggies.

It's funny one of the side effects of the bypass is husband is always cold now. He always has socks on and if a/c is on he wraps in a blanket.

Hope everyone has a great day.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Come on down to the lagoon Ollie!

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

My dad was the opposite...he couldn't take the heat after his bypass. Hope DH is doing well.

Work that juice Olive.

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Olive has another blue/green day today!
    Good shopping for your dad, I know how hard it is to find exactly what they want... :woot:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice side for Ollie today. I hope you see more green soon.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Interesting that you say that as a side effect of the bypass - my DH was constantly freezing - or at least complained of being cold all the time after his knee replacement surgery in February! We were in Florida for goodness sakes and it was HOT! I'd have the A/C on but the place was definitely not cold - far from it! He'd have to go sit out on the lanai in his robe to warm up - and to top it off - he ordered an electric blanket for his side of the bed. He said he was cold all the time - and especially at night - just couldn't get warm. He seems to be getting better about that - at least for the most part - occasionally he comes downstairs wearing this big fuzzy bathrobe...and I'm wearing shorts and a tank top - it's Summer and it's warm! And we don't keep our house extremely cold...but he complains less and less. I'm hoping he'll get over it - whatever that was. Hope your hubby will warm up too...it's an odd 'feature' I suppose...get him a warming blanket or two, maybe?

Enjoy your evening :)

7. Olive & Paula

And she's blue tonight.

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

:cool::cool::cool::cool: Hope you had a great day and a nice one tomorrow !!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Paula,
    I missed your DH's bypass and hope that all will be back to normal soon. Sending lots of healing vines.
    p.s. I've never had bypass, but my feet are always cold when I first get into bed. It doesn't matter if it is warm or cold! In the winter I wear socks for the first 1/2 hour and that helps.

Hugs and scritches. Stay blue, Olive!

10. Olive & Paula

We were lucky that quadruple bypass was enough. They prepared us for needing a transplant. At Wednesday's follow up cardiologist said implanted defibrillator might still be needed. He wants to give the bypasses a chance. Still better than transplant. There is a whole thread in community section of everything.