8/21 China AMPS 74,+4 77,+8 75, PMPS 67,+4 68 Great party!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

I guess all the exercise China got today at the party suits her....was a little surprised at her PMPS! Tomorrow's going to be a long day so I hope she's a good kitty. I have to leave at +3.5 to go get my boobs squished and then have to be at pain clinic 60 miles further away by +7.5 so there won't be any testing tomorrow after I leave.

PLEASE China.....no funny business, OK?

WOW...what a fun day!!! So many kitties came to see da eclipse and we had such a good time!! Da fuds was excellent (as usual) and da eclipse was really cool!!

Mama got some pictures dat she posted in da speshul Solar Eclipse party post if you wants to see dem! Dey aren't great, but she tried!!

Der
    's still some kitties out on da water skis and a few trying der luck at catching some fishies, so if your kitty isn't home yet, don't worry!! Dey'll all be well fed and ready for sleep by da time dey gets home!!
    china in hostess costume.PNG China...da hostess wif da mostest!!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China today. I hope she behaves for you tomorrow. I hope everything goes well with your appointments tomorrow.

I had lots of fun. It was a great eclipse party.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Well I hope she listens to me about tomorrow....with my luck, she'll decide it's the purrfect time to go for that 3rd dip under 50 ;)

4. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Noooooo, say it isn't so!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

China, you listen to your aunties and take a shift on shore patrol tomorrow. It's okay to get your toesies wet, but that's all. You have to let that beautiful white fur dry out once in awhile!

Thanks for the great party, Auntie China! We had lots of fun! Daddy tried to get us to play after we got home, but we was too tired to do much more than just bat at the feathery thing he was waving around. We'll be fine after a couple of hours of sleep and ready to go bounce up and down on Mama's chest right after she falls asleep! - Boris & Natasha

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo China, fantastic party! Thanks for hosting and for the fun activities at the lake. Great pics of the eclipse that your mamabean took! See you later today in the lagoon.

Rusty

Hi Chris, those are neat pics. We had a partial eclipse here, and it was interesting looking through the glasses. The color of the sun was surreal through the glasses. It hardly got darker here. But a great wind came up.

Good luck today. Sending all OK vines.

Ella

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sorry we missed the Eclipse party, Chris ...we went to Boonville with 1000s of other crazies to view it there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.