8.23.19 NELLI AMPS 121; +2.75 122; +4 104; +5.15 85; +9.45 102; PMPS 160(!?)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Yeesh!! wtf Nelli!? I'm glad she's ok! and shes having a nice safe slide today!

Hope you have a more relaxing night tonight :)

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

4. Krystina & Nelli

@AmandaE... I'm afraid this is the depot showing today... Tonight- Tomorrow will be more telling :facepalm: o_O
    Thank you for your well wishes and interest, I appreciate them :bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Time will tell eh!? Either way, you seem to keep pretty cool in these types of situations so i'm confident you can handle them!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Nelli was okay. I hope she keeps surfing safely for you today. :bighug::bighug:

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Kristina, that's so cool that Naughty Nelli gets fresh goats milk! We have a local supplier, but it comes frozen at the pet stores. My dog loves it, but not the cats.

8. Krystina & Nelli

Muah :)

9. Krystina & Nelli

Whew... thanks Carla.
    Muah- :bighug:

10. Krystina & Nelli

@Tina Marie and Jan,
    Jan, we “LUCKED out :cat: :).
    I had tried a couple different brands of goat milk with Nelli, having learned it’s nutritional and probiotic value, in past.
    She didn’t like, didn’t like. I wrote it off as Nelli doesn’t like goats milk!?
    We have a local (middle of a neighborhood) in the county I live- organic farm.
    I don’t go there during the season because at my, close by, local Farmers Market, is an abundance of organic fruits and vegetables. They all leave come April/May which is when I hit this local neighborhood farm :)
    I decided to try the goat milk they sell… one more time on Nelli.
    BINGO, she loves it... I do too :).
    It’s not goat tasting at all :bighug:
    I discovered reason being, is because this milk is so fresh (goats are milked a day or two before I buy it)... makes all the difference in the world.
    It is light, fresh, tinge of sweet... truly delicious milk.
    So much better than the lactose free cows milk (which was pretty darn fresh), that I use to buy.
    It has a longer shelf life (not really, only just, much fresher)… Six days open in fridge, I still had it) it started to taste like goat, similar to the goat cheese I eat which, I love BTW! :)
    Then, only then, I realized that the “fresh” goat milk I would buy (for $20 million :woot:) at the pet store or Whole Foods, was not nearly as fresh as this stuff! -Which is why of course it tasted goaty :eek:
    I encourage you (especially where you live) to try and seek out a dairy farm which has goats. It will be w.o.r.t.h the effort if you find one :):cat::)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019