8-26-18 Jones AMPS 223, +185 PMPS 277

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Late post today. Today was the last day working the farmer's market with my sister unless we don't go for a motorbike ride on the long weekend.

He is still in the yellows. Today he ate an amazing amount of food. I looked every where to see if he pooped outside of the litter box but then he did one right in front of me. Still soft serve. I have taken the Nature's Variety out of rotation for supper. Based on what I see and what I read, they changed the texture and I am sure the formula of the LID turkey and it has upset his IBD. So we are down to Rawz Turkey and that is it.

The 29th is the next weigh in and update to the vet. I don't think he has lost any weight but I don't think he has gained any either regardless how much calories he has eaten.

For the low numbers...I think I will use rice flour. I have some organic rice flour. Was thinking I could also slow cook some turkey necks and take the gravy from that and mix in the rice flour and make some gravy packs that I could warm up and give when needed.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Jones is eating for you. I hate it when pet food companies change their food. I hope his next weigh in goes well. Sending prayers.

3. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yummy on the turkey gravy!! Will he share? :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.