8/26 DAVIDSON PMPS 78, +2.5-66, +3.5-61, +5-46, +5.25-46, +5.75-55, +6.5-59 , +7-65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-25-davidson-pmps-82-2-131-4-75-96-6-91.201623/

Even the Avanti makes Davidson nauseous, so I'll use up that since it's from the Vet, and then continue on with the Renal K+........they both work cuz he's walking, jumping and sleeping where his favourite spots are, except right now he's in the shower lol. I guess for his previous 16.5 yrs he never felt badly as he's never gone in the shower - except when I've actually been having one and sticking his head in to get wet. Hmmm crazy guy!

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice numbers! Hope he feels better soon:bighug:

3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Poor Davidson! Nausea is absolutely no fun at all! I hope he stays safe for you today!

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Feel better Davidson.

6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks for the well wishes, he's feeling better - the 'stuff' wears off and then he gets a snack without supplements. His BG levels are good and slowly coming down with the new dose.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Davidson is moving around better and the nausea has worn off. Nice numbers today.

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

The nausea will come back each time he gets the supplements but he needs them, they are working as he's walking and jumping onto furniture. I guess this is the way it has to be for a while (<

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hang in there, Davidson! You're doing very well.

10. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Ella, Davidson must have heard you and wanted to impress you, so he pulled a 46! Guess thinking I could get some sleep is out of the question tonight.........lol.

I want Davidson to remain on this dose a bit longer, so in case he had other idea's of going below 40 tonight I fed him (LC) and hopefully that brings him up a bit.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Reason for edit: added text
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.