8/27/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 186 :( +3 80 +5:81 +7 90 Pmps 146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-my-bad-crossed-wires-with-dh-pmps-94.201687/

MissP is doing ok. Day 2 with chemo drug. She's had 5 rounds of explosive diarrhea but at this point spin the wheel and decide which of her illnesses is causing it. We are asking about using the Pacrea powder plus, and a probiotic like the s. Boulardi. Hope everyone doesn't pull their hair out today..Oh wait that's just me! Head bumps and scritches.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am right there with you Angela! Hair pulling!

It could be the chemo or it could be just tipping the scale on the IBD. I hope it settles soon, if not maybe the vet can suggest something to help.

Scritches for Miss P.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Ravan was recently diagnosed with Pancreatitis, stage 2 Kidney disease & arthritis. Diabetes seems to cause so many other problems in our poor kitties.
    Every other day I give him a few drops of CBD oil in baby food for inflammation. I just started very low dose (nano amount) Calcitriol for his Kidneys & adequan shots for his Arthritis.
    I know what the meds you give your cat are used for but I was wondering why you need to give them ? Is she in pain all the time? What type of cancer does she have?

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  5. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

She has, chronic pancreatitis, severe arthritis in everything but her neck. IBD, and the cancer we have not found out yet. We are giving her the chlorambucil to see if that will help. It's either GI lymphoma or leukemia. Or both. We tried the adequan, did not help. We tried laser therapy, gave minimal relief, not worth the 260 dollar price tag. For 6 sessions of 3- 4 min each. The bupe helps with pain relief as does the gabapentin. If we miss a dose of cerenia she pukes. Does that answer your questions? :) we have thought about cbd oil it just became legal in our state. But money is a factor.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.