8/27 Gordy AMPS 240, +6=138, +9=229 | PMPS 287 *civvie/kitten ?*

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-180-pmps-264-3-270-ot-kitten-is-here.201685/

Gordy is doing his norm.

Raptor is driving me a tad crazy lol. She just cries and cries when she is in her room now. But i can't spend all day in there and I can't let her roam free yet. Ughh. I wanted to go back to sleep after TFS this morning, but I woke her up too for brekkie. Terror. Lol. I have little kitten claw marks on me. Oh, and she tries to escape the room already. Oh lord.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Here's a funny idea... put both Gordy and Rex in the kennel in the open areas and let Raptor explore while they watch her. Otherwise, swap the cats around for a couple hours so they can get accustomed to each other's scents.

3. CassAndGordy(GA)

I was thinking of doing something like that. Theyd have to be separated because Gordy will turn on Rex if he gets worked up. He is a big jerk sometimes .

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope all the kitties get used to each other soon.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

They will work it out. Raptor looks so sweet.

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

+6=138

I had some cuddle time with the kitten on the couch. It took her an hour before she just settled to sleep... and then promptly rolled off of me lol. Good thing I noticed. True typical kitten fashion, she didnt stir.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  7. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 287

Raptor has been running around the house today. As long as I keep her away from Gordy, its ok. Rex doesn't particular like her, but she far less scary/aggressive. Gordy is napping in the kitchen, so i have it blocked off with a body pillow LOL.

Question... I was reading Raptor's medical history. Poor baby gas had this eye problem since the beginning of June! This last time she was on Amoxi/Clav BID for 10 days, plus erthromycin. But before that, she had 2 courses of doxycycline. I have to bring her in to been seen tomorrow or Wednesday, so I'll ask about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.