8/27 Tina AMPS 154 +4 88 +5 80 +6 100 PMPS 119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tina is fast asleep after the morning routine, and sending me "go back to bed" messages. We finally had storms and rain last night, and it continues this morning. Thunder rumbling.
    After a solid 6 hours of sleep, I just feel tired and want more. The last two months have been rough, but so many things are looking up, and better.
    My dog is waiting for his walk, which walking will wake me up enough to NOT go back to bed.

Tina was all over the house yesterday, following me and the others around. Her personality is livening up nicely. She is getting more demanding, wanting more attention; I think she's getting spoiled:)

Thank you all for being here. Prayers for all in need too:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Susan&Felix(GA) and AmandaE like this.
  2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

It’s so great when you start seeing all of the signs that they’re getting better! I’m so happy for you and Tina Marie!

I also got “go back to bed” vibes from Mowg this morning... alas. Work.

Hope you have a great day Jan :)

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear Tina is feeling so good. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe we can expect a green today on her new dose !
    Very happy to hear how well Tina is feeling. Your little girl deserves to be spoiled ... she loves it !!:)
    Have a great day Jan!

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Very nice update
    What??? Arent we supposed to be at their beck and call, that's what mine have always told me:smuggrin:

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice happy update.

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Yesterday afternoon, I got too involved on the board, and she kept talking and talking, saying to quit talking about her, and pay attention TO her:cat:

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

You got it! 88 at +4 and it was time for a snack anyway. She's a happy camper!

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Beautiful greens Tina! :D