8/28/18 Olive AMPS 234; +5=82; +7=88; +10=298; PMPS 353; +4=260; +6=228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Late start for this bean today. And she's in the water, hooray!!!!!!!

I feel I need to explain her ss from 8/23. Her night swims have actually earned a reduction but I did not take it because her day cycle is still mostly high.

Soooo I tried an experiment (long enough, don't know) of leaving the night dose alone and raising the day dose hopefully to jump start her day cycle. I know, I know, levemir likes consistency (at least that's what we are told). But I felt if I lowered the dose her day cycle would go even higher. Right or wrong no one knows. My hope was and don't know if it's logical thinking, was that once the depot adjusted it would be somewhere in the middle of 8.75 and 9 units and that wee bit would be just enough. Another however, 2 nights and probably 3 in a row of greens bordering on limes was to much for this bean, as I was sleeping through the alarms to check her and keep her safe.

So now back to consistent doses and I notice her day feeding is a bit different than the PM feedings, so I need to work on that and this seems the hardest part of all.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a drop today! Good luck on figuring out your puzzle!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green. Good luck figuring things out.

4. Olive & Paula

She is still swimming hopes she doesn't tire and head for the pool house to soon.

Yesterday we turned on the AC for the first time in a week. Today our area is under Code Red Alert. Temps and heat index reaching 100. Have never seen this in the 9 yrs we have been here.

5. Olive & Paula

Anyone hear from Amanda and Shmee? She must be so anxious and worried. Today is surgery day isn't i?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Beck and Philly likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

7. Olive & Paula

Well still has 2 hrs to go and already high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.