8/28 DAVIDSON PMPS 64, +2.5-75, +3.5-83, +6-104, +102

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Aug 28, 2018.

1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Davidson.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice amps!

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I didn’t give him any supplements this morning, I tried but he want3d nothing to do with his food. He ate everything without them, so that’s good as he lost half a pound since his vet visit. He’s also constipated, no doubt from the supplements so hopefully he’ll clear his system. Neither of us are happy when he’s not himself and nauseous- not fun I’m sure. But he’s purring and never takes his eyes off me and seems content and pain free. I’m sure he wonders why he’s having trouble walking.......and thankfully still uses his LB

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice surfing there.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice surfing there Davidson

7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Should be interesting in a few hrs, lol with his low ps number. Davidson is walking better again, probably cuz he didn't have supplements this morning. I gave him 1/4 tsp of Alum. Hydr. phosphorous binder and 1/16 tsp of the yucky Renal K+ potassium increaser....he ate all his food, so that's a good sign and I'm hoping that little dose won't make him nauseous. I'll feed him again in half hour or hour and try to add the same amt. again

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

did the same small dose of the supplements above and didn't seem too nauseous and looks good..........perhaps this is the secret to getting him SLOWLY improving on the imbalance? He's looking good, walking more tonight and I had company and they said he looked great......progress!