8/28 Loudogg AMPS 59 +3 79 +6 47 +7 54 +8.5 65 PMPS 92 +2 170 +7 380

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

August 27, 2018 Condo

Good morning all!
    I am back to work today, and I still feel exhausted, even though I went to bed early. I fully expected Lou to have he usual breaking bounce cycle last night, so neither Caleb nor I tested further after his +2.5. You can imagine my surprise when I see a green instead of a blue this morning, haha. Overachiever. :p I set an alarm for Caleb to test (and feed) at +3. I have to work a double today, so I don't have to deal with today's apartment showing. Small condolence I suppose for working a 12-13 hour day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! Sending healing and medical vines to @Amanda & Shmee and @John Irene and TITAN today. We're rooting for you all today! :bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou surfs safely today. Our kitties do like to keep us on our toes.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Wow! What a amps, Stay safe Lou

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Lou surfs safe for you today. 12-13 hours? I can hardly get through my 8 hour day lately.

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Now that's quite an eye opener. Don't need coffee after that. I think if Olive ever did that I would faint.

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Yeah I hate those days. I used to have to do them once a week, and thankfully I got off that. Now I just pick up here and there. Once a month for now until our newest tech gets trained in. The worse part is I have to work the second half of my shift at the pediatric walk-in. Ugh. Not fun. I work 10-hour days normally, but the 12-13 hour days just throws me over. So glad I have tomorrow off.

It really is! It was nervewracking, but not quite so bad when I was home. But having them when I have to go to work is worrisome. Caleb works late so he's not up usually until +4 at the earliest, but usually around +6. Thankfully I can set alarms so that he'll get up and check earlier. Lou also has access to the bedroom and will wake him up himself if need be. I think he just did that last week actually, haha.

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Smokey woke me up all the time. Definitely had to make sure his nails were short. He would seat the face until your up.

8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Oh my goodness! Thankfully Lou just meows and nudges you with his head. I'd hate for him to start with the claws!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.