8/28 Luci AMPS 262,2+210,4+131,6+135,9+214,PMPS 216,2+257,5+225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - No lagoon (Hershey Kiss) Brat!

Let's hope today is better for Luci and she doesn't find anymore contraband. :banghead::banghead:
    @Kelly and Buddy - let's hope these two have a better day and don't conspire against us again!:arghh: @Bellasmom - please ask Bella to tell Luci to behave herself and get back to the lagoon - he's looking so good these days!:cool:
    @Amanda and a Loudogg - let Lou know that Bella is leading the way back to better numbers - these cats need to pay attention. @Olive & Paula - they're going swimming today Olive - how about some daytime surfing? We're all hoping and praying for @Amanda & Shmee too...:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Just feel the love :bighug:...help these cats have another better day :kiss:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sneaky kitty. I hope Luci heads down for you today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

We all have crazy:confused:kitties

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Okay, Lou laid a challenge down to everyone today. He's already at the lagoon this morning! Come one come all!! And yes, that means you too Luci!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Challenge is on. Olive will make it to the beach but I don't know about the water.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

He heard you brag on him this am and he said Oh I have to change that, I’ll show her:eek: yucky all day

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Ugh, just read your comments. Hershey kisses!??? Are you kidding me Luci??

So, when in the cycle was the chocolate?

ETA: put it in " + talk" as the time doesn't help peeps in different time zones.

8. Sue and Luci

The wrapper discovery was at +1 - so it was after her AMPS - and I heard her knocking over the trash can - I couldn't figure out why she was so interested in the trash - only after the fact did I know the little brat was smelling that old chocolate - I'd found it in a drawer - obviously stashed away from HER - and put it into a plastic shopping bag, wrapped and tied up...which I then put in the bottom of the trash can - also lined with a plastic bag - a few other things had gotten tossed in so I didn't see or remember the old Hershey's Kisses I had thrown in there the evening before...This cat is worse than a drug addict - I should have known better than to dispose of chocolates INSIDE THE DARN HOUSE! Like @Kelly and Buddy - Luci finds a way to unearth my deepest darkest secrets - so once I made the discovery I sent the entire contents of that wastebasket out to the garage with DH - to go into the big cans - outside of the house - where hopefully Luci cannot go as she's not welcome in the garage by civvie Abbey - her space out there; Luci's inside...whatever..Luci certainly didn't do herself any favors by eating that chocolate - and now her SS isn't looking very good overall - can't seem to make it back to the lagoon - I'm wondering if I should start thinking about going back to 1.25 u fairly soon? Maybe tomorrow???

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Let the sugar carbs clear. It could take a few cycles. You don't want to increase and then have her clear the carbs at the same time. That would be a big a$$ downward spiral.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Sorry, I've been slammed the past few days and haven't been on here much. I see I missed lots of action!!! Poor Luci. Buddy would be ALL OVER a hershey kiss if he could find one. Monday night, he dug another piece of banana out of a small fruit fly trap AND stole two strawberries (I had to tackle him and pry the second one out of his mouth). I swear he turns into "thug ninja" once he has contraband clenched in his teeth.

@Amanda and a Loudogg, Lou definitely set a challenge earlier this week. Buddy was too busy searching for food on the beach to even think about water. I'm hoping he can have a nice swim this long weekend when I can be home to monitor!

11. Sue and Luci

Sorry to say this, but it always makes me feel a little better to hear that others endure the same nonsense:facepalm:...these cats are voracious! I've never seen anything like it...nothing is off limits to them (or so they think)...glad you're back on the boards...crazy busy here too! :):bighug: