Got the results today and she came in at 36% which is positive. Carbergoline script will be ready for pick up Thursday just not sure I want to start that while she's on AB. My vet said it was ok but I wonder if waiting a few more days would be worth it. I think each on their own could cause some tummy issues so why do both at the same time if it can be avoided. I'm open to opinions on that.