8/29 Gordy AMPS 349 | +14=285 (PM skipped, ugh again) *raptor update*

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Aug 29, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. CassAndGordy(GA)

Yeah, its not great for humans either. But theres not a lot of easy options when you need to spray couches. =/ but my Lysol's main component is Ethanol.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Raptor is sneezing. Hope maybe it's just allergies and not contagious.

Come on down Gordy!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy clears the bounce today and you can get Raptor in to see the vet. Sending prayers.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope you get both straightened out today.

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

Welllll. I was at the vet with Raptor for THREE hours. I really despise going to that one =( she is do for more vaccinations in like a week, and I think I will attempt the better vet office.

So, the vet thinks her eye may be damaged from her prior bouts of conjunctivitis. There's darker spots on the third eyelid. But we are gonna try another round of eye meds and some anti-viral meds (which.... I didn't think existed???). Its Famciclovir and Terramycin. She hasnt been on either..... now i have to figure out how to pill her. Crushing it in her food didn't fool her. She is actually very bright and it will be trouble lol. Pretty much- if this doesn't kick it, then its always gonna be watery. I honestly don't mind that; I'll know what it is then! Her paw is fine. Its thought to be a scar from ringworm :)eek:). I must have missed that in her charts. She was cleared. The scab actually came off before I got home and was just hanging on by the fur caught in it. And then she ripped it out whilewe were waiting to be seen :rolleyes:

Since i was nearly 2 hours late for the shot, I had to skip :( i had some wiggle room, but not enough to cover that. Its a bummer. :arghh:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the meds clear everything up. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

I missed the post on Raptor. What a cutie. I hope everything gets cleared up. Must.post.more.pictures. :D

Sorry about the "furshot" ;):bighug: