8/29 Loudogg AMPS 407 +3 392 PMPS 213 +3 184 +6 98 +8 80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

August 28, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    Talk about a tale of two extremes with this kid... At this time yesterday morning I was writing about the excitement of a 59 AMPS, and this morning he hits 407 at AMPS, which is rare and weird. Did he go too low yesterday or get into something and left no trace?!? I'm not sure. There isn't any food sitting out, and he never leaves no trace of contraband. I guess we'll never know and all I can hope for is that he doesn't stay super high for too long.

On the bean front we have another showing this afternoon (UGGHH). We were supposed to have one yesterday too and he tells me (after I asked) that they rescheduled 30 minutes before they were supposed to be here. :mad: I really wish someone could save me from a$$hole landlords and rental agencies. If I never live in an apartment again it will be too soon. On the plus side: T-minus 2 weeks until the house closure! I desperately hope we can get some peace and quiet on the showing front for awhile after this. It's stupid keeping the house "showing ready" when we need to pack!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today and your kitties stay safe! Many hugs, scritches, and hearty congratulations to @Amanda & Shmee! I am so glad the surgery went well and Shmee can start the healing process! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci and Manu & Porto like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our kitties do like to keep us guessing. I hope he comes back down today. Sorry the landlord is being so contrary.

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Loudogg who inflated you balloon?

I hear you about house always being show ready. It's hard when your living there. Went through it twice. First our house, was working 10 hr days, DH worked shifts and had 5 cats. Most our stuff was out but it was still hard. 2nd was doing my fathers. It was in disrepair to begin with. I told agent there will be boxes and stuff laying around as I sort through the garbage so deal with it. No way it can be pristine. Once I got all the personal stuff out I called a clean out company The College Hunks. Fast, efficient and Hunks.

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Wow, I hope that was an anomaly for Lou and things come back down to normal. Maybe stress over the move? Having a "show ready" place for viewings is the worst thing ever. Just remember that most of the people coming to see your place are also selling and are going through the same thing themselves. Have a good day :bighug:

5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Ahh another "no" stress day :nailbiting:. Looks like a bounce for Loudogg, he will come back down, Titan had one this am also after a dip with the Sharks last night. Here's to hoping the next 30 days go smoothly with showings, closings and moving :rolleyes:.

6. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

It looks to me like Loudogg is bouncing from that 47, Porto had a similar bounce after a low BG. I hope it clears soon! :bighug:

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Well, I am so excited to report we are done with showings, for now at least. Gosh, I hope for my sake they rent the place so I can be left in peace. Lou got a pokie break today. Still surprised how slow he came down today. Regardless, I'm very excited to see yellow instead of red for his PMPS! (It's the little things, right?!) :joyful:

Beck and Philly likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I think Luci may have slipped him a Hershey Kiss...she had access to a whole bag of 'em! I only saw evidence of ONE single kiss being consumed by that silly girl...

Apologies for her bad behavior (if she did indeed slip him a chocolate)...I hope not...but her numbers and his sure looked a lot alike there for a short time, huh? Luci went to 409 shortly after eating the forbidden candy..bad girl.:eek:
    Best to you on this move thing...it's stressful...no doubt about it. Hang in there..it'll be over soon!:bighug::bighug: