8/29 Luci AMPS 254,2+230,4+227,7+208, PMPS 196,2+85,3+42,4+64,5+100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - no lagoon - again :(

Sure hoping those sugar carbs clear her system soon. She's making me nervous about the 1 u not doing the trick. :nailbiting: She 'was' making headway with the 1 u but I was thinking maybe it was the depot in play...now that the depot has adjusted (? did it) until she got into the trash for a forbidden Hershey's Kiss - fortunately I only found one wrapper!

I'm surprised she didn't go back and help herself to another one - but she may have been interrupted in her trash can raid - she's slick like that...eats and runs...never has a guilty look on her face - I can stand there with the wrapper in my hand and ask her 'DID YOU DO THIS'? :mad: 'WAS THIS YOU'?:mad:

And she just looks at me with those golden eyes and blinks...her attitude is more like 'well you should feed me now'...always my fault when these things happen...:rolleyes:

Happy Wednesday to everyone here in LaLa Land - may you all have a good and blessed day - sick kittiehs feel better...sending hugs:bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down for you today and the sugar carbs clear her system.

3. Sue and Luci

Me too...and hope that she doesn't get into anything else...what a nit wit! Tell Furball 'let's go to the lagoon'!! These kids need to go surfing again soon!:bighug:

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

It's time to issue a dose increase threat!! ;)

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

C'mon Luci, Olive's waiting for you. She needs company. Oh, its always the beans fault. Cat are perfect angels and never do anything wrong. I'm surprised you don't know this yet.

6. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Just proves that chocolate is a girls best friend !

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Shes is the silliest cat ever:smuggrin: clever little thing she is
    Did u hear that Luci?? Increase:eek:
    Bella says come on down and have a catini:rolleyes:

8. Sue and Luci

Olive is looking good! Glad to see her numbers are coming down...Luci on the other hand...not so much...hope that carb clears from her system soon and she gets back on track! She was doing sooooo well ... :banghead::banghead:

9. Sue and Luci

I'm going to pass that along to Luci - cattini's Luci!!! NO CHOCOLATE!!! I swear I'm going to round up every bit of it in this house and put it out in the garbage - outside - on garbage day - OMG but then what would mama and papa do when we need a fix? Sheesh :(

10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

You may have to invest in a lockbox then!! :joyful::joyful: If Luci manages to get in that! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

It 'IS' my best friend...but that silly Luci...not so good for her...I've tried telling her 'it could be fatal for cats' - however she doesn't know she's a CAT! She thinks she's a QUEEN...ruler of all in her domain...I'm just one of the support staff around here...keeping her LB clean, water bowls fresh and clean - filled with fresh cool water daily - provider of fuds from cans (that she cannot open)...and the person who gives her a great massage many times a day (just before the poke in the ear routine)...I could go on... :(

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  12. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Haha, Luci is such a sweet thief, stole my heart also! :kiss: I hope she gets rid of those carbs and comes down soon enough!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Sue and Luci

I've mentioned that too...she's ignoring me completely...but if she doesn't come down in the next day or so...I'm going to be forced to (Luci, listen up!!!) go back up to 1.25 u ...hear me Luci???

Bellasmom likes this.
  14. Bellasmom

U need a gun cabinet lol lol or a safe

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Bellasmom

Uh oh Luci:eek:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  16. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci, you are forewarned!!!!!!!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  17. Sue and Luci

I think she may have heard you guys:) - she's finally rounded the corner and just putting her toe back on the beach...I can just see her there now...just putting a small portion of one of those white paws into the beach sand...trying to figure out if she'll go a little closer to the water:facepalm:...and of course it's the end of the day and DH will need to stay up late to check on her if she keeps sliding down - why do they always want to do all this fancy stuff at night? @Olive & Paula - doesn't Olive like moonlight swims? Don't tell Luci...I don't allow her to go surfing unsupervised..but darn I'm so tired and stiff at night - hard to get down the stairs to test her in the middle of the night...:(

Here's why I just have to forgive her...she's sleeping on the dryer...on a shopping bag that I'd left there...I was working in there sorting thru some stuff - planning to have a garage sale next week - and getting rid of lots of 'stuff'...and there she is - my constant companion...not helpful at all...but she's been following me around all day - maybe hoping I'd find some more old chocolate and toss it in the trash can - not happening AGAIN Luci...well, not any time soon!Not a very good pic...but you get the idea... LuciOnDryer.jpg

carfurby (GA) likes this.