8/30 Luci AMPS 328,2+ 282,4+269,7+241,PMPS 199,1+235,3+ 189,5+175

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Oh Luci! Shark chase PM! And now the bounce!

OMG! DH tells me late last night that Luci was at 85:eek: - in the lagoon - finally after several days of the results of that Hershey's Kiss...she's back in the green! I said, be sure to test her in half an hour...went back to sleep..and I see this morning that he waited an hour (how can I impress on him that when she's rocketing down, she needs to be monitored more often than hourly?) :facepalm:

Luci never does anything half way...so that's the first strike (3 under 50)...maybe she'll make her way to a dose REDUCTION? Or perhaps it was all the talk yesterday of an INCREASE? I'm sure she's telepathic and I have no privacy in my head or on my laptop...perhaps she reads my posts late at night?:eek: Let's see what she does with her 1 u. today - now that mama is back as the lifeguard...we shall see.:coffee:

Happy Thursday everyone here in Lala land. I hope you all have a calm and productive day. Sending vines and hugs to those in need - especially to @Squalliesmom - I'm almost afraid to read the boards today. Sending hugs to you.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Luci! Take off that pink tutu and get back into the lagoon. But, do it smoothly and safely.

How much of a kiss did she eat?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I was waiting for Luci to respond to the increase threat. It was matter of when, not if. :p:joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

LMAO :p :joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't you know that our kitties read their condos? I hope Luci slides back down and heads to the lagoon again soon.

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Don’t you know hubbies don’t listen lol he was probably half asleep :eek: glad she took that dreadful pink dress off, much better in green swimsuit:D

8. Sue and Luci

One whole Hershey's Kiss - there was nothing left but he wrapper - with teeth holes in it, left behind in the floor...if she figures out how to hide the wrappers - I'm really in trouble!:facepalm: Shhhhh....:oops:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Oh, he was wide awake...he sits downstairs in the living room and watches TV, looks at stuff on YouTube - mostly 'how to'...and doesn't hear the timer when it goes off...(hard of hearing, plus listening with earplugs of whatever is on that laptop!):facepalm:...He stays up late and I get up early - so we have a bit of 'off shift' timing in the household...I take care of Luci for the most part all day - and he catches the night shift...but he doesn't 'hover' like I do.:rolleyes: The minute I catch her going down...I start hovering, testing, hovering, testing:nailbiting::nailbiting:...hence earning the title of 'helicopter' mama...but he's not a heli-dad...doesn't pay much attention...I'm lucky he tests at all..I think it's just a matter of training and patience...sounds much like training Luci - patience, patience, patience...:arghh:

I see she's under 200 again tonight :eek:- I'm going to get a test at 1+ ... this is one of those occasions I suspect she's making a run for the lagoon - I'll have to act accordingly - and if he's not going to pay attention I'll have to set up the auto-feeder so at least she's getting MC food on a regular basis - with or without the tests...have to keep her head above water - no shark chasing tonight Luci!:cool::cool: