8/30 Nelli AMPS 296 +2 247 +6 195 +7.5 191 PMPS 215

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Anytime test is done is a good thing.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Krystina & Nelli

:)... yes, I agree!
    Was looking for some potential feedback regarding a particular time I may have missed.... I should be testing.
    Nelli has been in pink and yellow for 2 months now. I’d like to stockpile all info I can create, use in hopes to move her into blues and greens

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Hey there! Sorry I missed you enough earlier....we had a trip to the vetty which took us longer than we’re hoped.

How is she today in the urination dept?

You did a great job deciding when to test today. I suggest you also get a PMPS even tho you got a +11 because we can see if Nelli might like second dips or if she’s headed up.

As her numbers come down, if you get a +2 that is the same or less than the preshot, you will want to get a +3 or +4 depending on how fast the drop is. You don’t want to miss a potentially active cycle and I have seen cats drop quite a bit in an hour ....over 100.

I’m glad to see the blue is coming back!!:) It will be interesting to see if she can get enough duration off this dose or a nice enough second dip to give you a blue preshot :woot:

5. Krystina & Nelli

:joyful:
    Hi,!
    SOooo happy to hear from you...
    The Vet :confused:- I keep Nelli out of (h.e.r) stress and in air condition truck :cat:- have them come out, let us know they are ready... ECID and Nelli is/has lived on the street most of her life. Needless to say #1 more so than some I suspect she does not like getting loaded up and taken to a room full of animal smells she has no movement controlling. I love my little Nelli’s. She is a really cool, kind lady :) who yael’ does whatever, whenever she wants... it’s just Nelli and I... we work well as a team!
    Ok now... the pee thing!
    I was so nervous going into today fearing she would not be able to urinate again. Well when I discovered her bladder was getting quite full- her in litter box and she went! Whew, what a relief to mommy-wommies :joyful:
    Because of the neuropathy and arthritis combined I have been reminding her by helping her out... putting her in her litter box which always was a success until... the day before yesterday :(.
    Ching Ching, $650 later.
    So good news.
    Thank you on the kudos regarding my testing today :).
    I must say Marje... I am slow/ not prompt at recording her test numbers right away o_O... probably maddening for others like you?
    There are all up to date now... Also did Ketone test at 9p. She was <0.1.
    Got a +2... creeping up over PMPS :-\
    Suggest I test more thru night? If so which pluses?
    BLUE AMPS... WHOO HOO!
    When God when...
    Tomorrow, I want to discuss your opinion of a switch down the road... to Levemir. May “work better” for her?
    Hope all went well today at Vet :bighug:
    Again, it was really nice to get your shout out. I appreciated it :)

6. Krystina & Nelli

Should I be sure to test more tonight...
    If so recommended time?
    Thanks

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

You’re getting a good feel for testing. What do you think? Look at her nightly patterns and see if you think she needs any more tests tonight.

And yes...this is a test haha.

8. Krystina & Nelli

Oh boy... yes she should have had a +5, +6 and then based upon-maybe... a +10.
    She did not.. I fell asleep hard.
    Today I am oot from 8:15 until noon 30.
    I’ll be ready to test when I slide back in. A +6.
    Need to know how low she is going... especially at night now.
    Dang :banghead:.