8/31 DAVIDSON PMPS 109, +2-90, +4-77, +5-85, +7- 127, +8.5-139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Aug 31, 2018.

1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Davidson. I hope he has a good day today. :bighug:

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Didn't give Davidson any supp's in his food today, he didn't eat much and then he went back to bed. I looked in on him and he pee'd in his bed and laying in it, not good :(:(...........he's able to walk when he wants to, as walked up his stairs onto my bed (which is now lined with plastic in the event of an accident), and walks to eat or the other end of the house and jumps onto the couch. So, not sure what was on his mind this morning other then he just isn't feeling good. Very concerning and like many on here feel helpless that can't do anything. I sent the Vet a list of the suggested products from some of you and will go there this morning to follow up.

Manu & Porto and Joanne&TinySole like this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

5. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Hang in there, Mommabean. I hope Davidson and you get some relief.
    However, Tiny Sole wanted me to tell Davidson that she's very jealous of his numbers this morning!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

7. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

I hope Davidson is feeling better and stops worrying you!
    Sending healing vines and many hugs! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Vet called this morning and said Davidson might be experiencing nausea due to the changes in food, supplements, etc. and perhaps the EARLY signs of RKD, and he thinks he should not be on any supplements at this time. Yes, the potassium is low but it alone will not cause the weakness in his legs and thinks it's due to the arthritis in his joints. I gave him a dose of Cartrophen which he agreed on, and will order up more since he needs the dose for 4 weeks in a row and then redo it in 3 months. See how he does on this stuff and it will take some time to see results........

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Davidson is still a bit dozy and most likely a reaction to the cartrophen.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Shawna, it is so hard to see them not be able to be mobile and do not make it to the LB. Glad the accident was not on your bed! Forrest peed on my bed recently and luckily I had just taken the heavy cotton bedspread off and all I had to do was remove and wash a velvety blanket. :rolleyes:

Good luck with the Cartrophen. I am not familiar with it and I am assuming it is for the arthritis?

11. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Bobbie....it was so watered down it washed right out, now everything has plastic under it “just in case” but he’s using the LB....yes, it’s for arthritis and hope it works.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.