8/31 Luci AMPS 247,2+227,5+223, 9+280,PMPS 263, 2+246,4+213

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - No Lagoon Time

Well, another day in the doldrums...what's up with this girl? As soon as I start thinking about an increase she pulls a shark chase out of her hat...and now what? Another day at this dose? She'd better start showing me some better numbers soon...otherwise - yes, I'm saying out loud - Luci - you're going to go back to 1.25 U...and then what??? No more junk food for you!:mad:

Mama bean is prepping for a garage sale...chaos here...but so good to have some 'space' now...hauling stuff out is no fun...hopefully selling day Luci will be on her best behavior - next Thursday.:joyful: I used to quilt and if you're a quilter then you know what I'm parting with - yes, my stash...and it's huge!

Happy Friday - ah yes, it's the Labor Day Weekend here in the US - hope everyone will be able to relax and enjoy the last holiday of the Summer. Sending vines, hugs and prayers to those kittiehs in need - special thoughts to @Squalliesmom. :bighug::bighug:

Here's a pic of Luci this morning - she was waiting for me in the bathroom floor :)
    LuciStretchedOut.jpg

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Keep threatening daily and maybe she will listen. Ah who we kidding it's a cat, they don't listen.

I'm a knitter, I know about stash!!!!! And lots of it. Then I had my mother's stash. Over the last 3 yrs I have sold some and given so much to the senior center it's unreal. And I still have a closet and buckets full. I have to get back to doing socks (my favorite).

Sue and Luci and Leah like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

She's so adorable. I hope she heads back down today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

So beautiful
    Did u hear that miss luci, an increase:eek:
    Good luck with GS

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Love the picture, she's so cute!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Love the picture!!
    Luci, do as your momma bean says, be a good girl and come on down to the laggon! :bighug:

I hope the sale goes great and by the end, totally worth the effort!

7. Sue and Luci

LOL! I've sold some and I'm taking some to @Bellasmom - had too much to even get it all in the darn car! And I have a big SUV! But my DH would have had a fit x two if he'd seen that 55 gallon bag of yarn going into the back...we take everything except the kitchen sink as it is...I've got to get that yarn thing squished down to a barely noticeable bushel basket size...ha ha.... @Bellasmom crochets those cute little 'mouse shaped' kitty cat beds - so adorbs!!! Enjoy your socks girl...get to knitting...as soon as you're done with all the testing, etc....seems like Luci keeps me hopping! :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  8. Bellasmom

Can't wait to meet u!! And I can always use yarn for something

9. Sue and Luci

It'll be worth the effort even if I only make enough money to buy us all a pizza and some Pepsi after we kill ourselves doing it - however, I'll have SPACE - something I haven't had in the basement for YEARS!!! And when moving day comes and I'm old and grey - I won't regret having gotten this out of the way now - yes, we snowbirds are planning on migrating one day permanently to Florida - to go wait with the rest of the old folks..you know what they call Florida? Gods Waiting Room... :) We'll be waiting there where it's warm...and with a scaled down life-style - no room for all this 'stuff'... :)

10. Sue and Luci

I'm looking forward to it too..just gotta get this stash compressed somehow! I swear it would have filled up to the roof half of the back of my SUV...seriously...not gonna happen with DH looking out the back window around that much yarn...he'd probably go back there and take the ENTIRE thing out and leave it in the garage...oh no!!! Better some, than none...but it's a goodly bunch I've got set aside for you...I thought about using one of those vacuum bags to really squish it up...but those things get rock hard..and then they often spring a leak and explode back to their normal size...oh boy :(... I've got 10 weeks to figure it out :) :) :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Olive & Paula

Oh I know. She sent me some of her handi work. PJ lives the mousies, carries it all over the house. I have to make the kitty bed yet. Keep saying I will start but just haven't.

Bellasmom and Sue and Luci like this.
  12. Bellasmom

Omg I just had a visual of that exploding in the back and I just had to laugh

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

:D I have seen mentions in the movies about Florida being the place where old people go. It sounds heavenly, good plan! :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Olive & Paula

Florida is not for me. Way to not in the summer and the no see em bugs well no it's not for me.

Sue and Luci likes this.