8/31 Ming PMPS = 326, +5 = 203

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-30-ming-pmps-167-2-167-4-103.218780/#post-2434585

Ming has a bouncing day today.

I fed him at +9 even though he wasn't asking for food and today's weight is 18.6 lbs. I'm hoping as he gets used to eating this raw, he won't eat as much. Although, when I do give him FF, he eats the entire 3oz can all at once now... I hope it's not because he's hungry and more because he missed the taste of FF :joyful: His weight has not fluctuated so I'm not concerned that he's not eating enough lol

2. Crista & Ming

PMPS = 326

I gave pred tonight and it was the pill form. I wonder if the pill form will have more strength than the compounded liquid I had been giving him. The liquid "expired" a week ago so I went back to the pills.

3. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

I guess that after they get over the "raw excitement phase", they start to calm down and eat a little less/feel fuller?

Sorry about the bounce... ah Ming!

Crista & Ming likes this.
  4. Crista & Ming

+5 = 203

My friend and I are HOARDING fancy feasts haha! There are several coupons she's applying to an online order from Petsmart and have been able to get the cans down to $0.45 CDN each. So I'm buying about 200 cans and that includes HC FF. I suspect this should last me a while since we're feeding more raw now. Plus I've got about 2 more flats in my garage.

Penelope and Mačka likes this.