8/31RAVAN/+3 188/+7 153/pmps367/+5 282/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Aug 31, 2018.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Ravan, u look much better in ur green swimming trunks:D

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

I'm sure that Ravan's "GREAT" morning yesterday was from the Calcitriol. I read that it can cause an almost immediate improvement in energy & appetite. He's doing good this morning but nothing like yesterday.

He's only getting a nano dose every 84 hrs. ( I ordered from a compounding Pharmacy & got the un flavored Calcitriol) The first time I gave it I mixed it in a bit of baby food but I read it must be given on an empty stomach.
    He needs to be fasted 1 hour before & at least 30 mins after. Yesterday I just gave him the Calcitriol plain & he didn't mind at all. I don't think it tastes like anything.

Another improvement is that he hasn't leaked urine for nearly 3 days now.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Yesterday's PMPS looks way out of sorts to me...wonder if it was a false reading which does happen. If it was accurate and he dropped to 95 in 5 hours then this morning could've been a mini bounce. I'd just toss that PMSP out the window and forget about it. Looks like he's coming back down already today.

6. JoyBee&Ravan

@Doodles & Karen

Ravan usually bounces to the moon! Red & Black. Do you really think he could be bouncing in Blue? It looks like just his Pmps & amps is getting higher? Does that mean he runs out of insulin at the end of the cycle?