8/6/18 Olive AMPS 300; +3=325; +6=221; PMPS 192; +2=203; +4=88; +5=79; +6=81; +7=104 Call from vet

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I think she had a great day (for her) yesterday. All blue except the food spikes. I left her dose as is since we will be traveling for follow up dentist appt. I didn't fast her as requested, this dentist does that cuz they don't want the pet getting car sick. So far Olive doesn't get sick. Maybe tomorrow dosecrease will be in order as that will be 8 cycles from last greens. I think if I hadn't given her the tblsp of hc last night she might have popped a green. But I was trying to avoid the limes guess I accomplished that.

I will catch up when we get back this afternoon.

Happy healthy safe day to everyone.

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending dental vines to Olive!

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Good luck today!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the follow-up goes well. Sending prayers.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well, sending prayers and vines :bighug:

6. Olive & Paula

Dang it hot and so humid out there. Olives checkup went well.

This morning PJ was so restless I go to put on the cat DVD. We got a new tv earlier in the year. I try to connect the DVD player to it. None of the color code match. The directions are of no help. HUBBY can you get this going??? It took both of us 45 minutes to figure it out. PJ was enjoying it when I left.

7. Olive & Paula

Just got a surprise call from Dr P (second opinion vet). She read the documents, studies I gave her on cabergoline. If I sign releases relieving them of liability, she is willing to give it a try. She said she has to find out how to dose and who has it. She mentioned dosing every other day, but I think it's done daily by most. Will cross that bridge if we get there. She also said she has a friend who is a NY feline endocrinologist that lives here in PA who she will talk to. I told her I'm waiting to hear from AMCNY about removal if Olive is a candidate.

Now Olive, what is going on? Could the bit of hc food yesterday cause the AMPS? It lasted that long in her system? Is the lev starting to have late nadirs? I couldn't be more thrilled with yesterdays run minus the 2 food spikes, she was blue for both cycles. I won't try to stall the drop tonight and see what happens. Maybe a mc will work in the future. So many questions and no answers.

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Best to you and Olive on the coming days...sounds like a lot is going on...:bighug::bighug:

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck! Hope it works out

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Paula, Good to hear that Olive's follow-up went well. I hope that the cabergoline, etc. will work out. Olive is such a sweetie. Nice to see that blue this evening.

Keep cool!

11. Olive & Paula

She is a sweetie and now have green.

12. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice PM cycle Olive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.