8/6 Figaro AMPS=257 +6=346 PMPS=432 +4=463

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Figaro's Liz, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-4-figaro-amps-450-pmps-414-up-we-go-to-1-75u.217706/

I'm going to try to get a +4 and +8/9 tonight, but I expect Fig will need an increase tomorrow evening...

Poor Figgywig is getting a bit annoyed about the testing, but he is extremely patient with the injections. Might be time to find some exciting new treats to try!

He also keeps avoiding my pee traps in the litterbox, but I hope to test for ketones very soon (he does NOT like me near the LB while in use... I'm amazed by those spoon collection videos and that some folks just hold the strip in the urine stream :eek: no way would he tolerate it).

Penelope and Mačka likes this.
  2. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Wondering if this may be bounce from a low last night/early this morning...

3. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

So I guess we'll both be increasing to 2u tomorrow at the same time!

I hold the urine strip under Macka's stream every day, I even follow him to the garden, crawl under the hydrangeas or wherever he decides is a good toilet spot :) And I'm not even sure he realizes it. That being said, why wouldn't Figaro let you do it? Is he too shy and private? Spoon is indeed another solution.

Figaro's Liz likes this.