8/7/18 Olive AMPS 300; +4=249; +6=165; +8=145; PMPS 277; +4=205; +5=171; +9.5=175

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

She had a beautiful cycle last night. I would love for her to have those readings all the time. She seems to have changed it up so it's during the night cycle now. So I'm holding this dose awhile longer. Funny I hear from regular vet at same time I hear from 2nd opinion vet. He is still against cabergoline.

Happy day for all.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

That really was a beautiful cycle last night Paula! Way to go Olive! I hope she slides back down for you today. I am SO excited that the 2nd opinion vet is willing to try the cabergoline, since the regular vet is still being stubborn. Is his reason still the same? "Still not enough information?"

3. Olive & Paula

Yes, not enough info and the "experts" whoever they are say it doesn't work.

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

That old chestnut. I think he's just not even willing to do anything even remotely outside of his box. Were you able to get any information on dosing for the 2nd opinion vet? How soon do you reckon you could possibly get a script?

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Awesome cycle last night!!

6. Olive & Paula

I don't think it will be soon. If I can tear myself away from this site I will start doing my paperwork and start looking into the dosing for suggestions. I might also wait until I hear from AMC no point in starting it If she is a candidate for the surgery.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. I hope Olive heads back to the lagoon soon.

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle last night Olive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.