8/7 Loudogg AMPS 73 +3 41 +4 56 +5 54 +6 56 +8 62 PMPS 124 +3 265

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

August 6, 2018 Condo - My rainbow kitty

Morning everyone!
    My dear rainbow kitty was at it again yesterday! Thankfully though, he came down from that awful red AMPS quite nicely and even hit the lagoon last night! He has a beautiful AMPS this morning (like night and day!), and I hope he surfs nicely! Today is my last day of work for the week. Hopefully it goes by quickly!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties stay safe out there!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see that green, but I hope he surfs a little higher for you.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Whoa Lou!!! Looks like he's been chasing Luci! Did you see her numbers these last two days...wild! :D:D

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thanks Carla! I wasn't super surprised to see another lime green number on this dose, however, I was ever so slightly surprised to see how low it was (41 @ +3). Interestingly, he usually nadirs later in the day, but if he's going to pop limes, he usually (not always obviously, can't make things too predictable :p) does it between +3 and +6. Part of me is wondering if I should decrease him to 3.25, but I'm still really hesitant to do that. He's doing so well and spending so much time in greens lately I hesitate to disrupt that progress. On the plus side, he's coming up beautifully with only LC food and surfs weirdly steadily for rather long periods. :confused: Fascinating, slightly weird, and exciting all at the same time. :D

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Wow, maybe he is, haha!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today! :D:D Do you do three times under 50 for a reduction?

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thanks Amanda! I don't actually! Lou has been diabetic for over a year now, so he's considered a long-term diabetic. According to the TR protocol (which I had to read a couple few times to make sure I was actually reading it right, haha), I take the reduction if he drops below 40. I may consider upping the cutoff point with him since his IAA can be unpredictable and cause random low numbers, but I'm trying to get him used to staying in these healing green numbers.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.