8/8 Luci AMPS 247 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-7-luci-amps-300.217834/#post-2420643

Root canal is behind me now - not feeling too badly this morning - thankfully! Luci wasn't interested in doing anything dangerous (shark chasing) yesterday - so at least I was able to rest for most of the afternoon. The procedure went quite well, the only discomfort was when he placed the ice-cold probe against my tooth to 'make sure' - are you kidding me!!!! I'm telling them that it's sensitive to cold and what do they do??? Place a cold probe on it - I recoiled in pain!!! Then of course those injections to numb you up - after that it was a breeze! And it was a good call on the part of the periodontist - the endodontist yesterday said the pulp was very inflamed and there was more decay behind the previous filling - no wonder my poor tooth was sensitive.

Ok, next stop - back to my regular dentist for a core - a permanent filling to strengthen the tooth until after the periodontist does the crown extension (lengthening the exposed area of the tooth by removing some of the surrounding gum tissue) and then next month the crown prep and finally the crown in October...sheesh...I can just hear those cash registers ringing!

Have a great day everyone - let's hope Luci is getting ready to retire that pink dress permanently! I sure don't like to see that - I wondered if she was stressing because I was stressing?

Luci loves to get in the shower - she often will lay on the bench there for a quick nap... :)

LuciOnShowerBench.jpg

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Ah what a beautiful girl! She has one sock on and one sock off! Boomer has one sock pulled up further than the other!
    Happy to hear the dental procedure went well! Luci....bring 'er on down to the beach please.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

She has a sock ... mama isn't much of a photographer and 'cut off her foot' oops... Luci sports 4 socks - pretty evenly placed...she's a real work of art...or perhaps a piece of work? :p Someday maybe I'll learn how to compose a shot...or not. My hubby was in the business for 25 years and is constantly reminding me... oh well :rolleyes:.

Have a great day Judy!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Cute picture. She's so adorable. I'm glad the root canal is over with. I hope everything else goes well.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Wow....I didn't realize that so many different Dr's of denistry were involved. Glad you got to rest yesterday and that things went well. Just think of your beautiful smile:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

So glad procedure is over and sending healing vines
    Love pic of a Luci, she’s just beautiful

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Aww she'd still be beautiful even with no socks! Glad you're root canal is over, hopefully the remaining work will be less painful! Why can't they use warm water? :rolleyes:

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Love her ying yang nose.

I hate when they "test" the tooth. And they do it more than once, I'm like give me the novocaine first.

9. Sue and Luci

LOL! My first thought is always about eating ... ha ha! I sure wouldn't want to lose the ability to enjoy good food :)

10. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

glad that part of the tooth rejuvenation is over with -- last time they put a gold tooth in for me, said it was more durable than the enamel and also (surprise!) cheaper

Catcat says he's waving at Luci out in the lagoon

11. Sue and Luci

I have a gold one in the far back - more durable :)

Ask Catcat to turn around and look up that yellow tree - she went right back up there...she's just not interested in lagooning today :(

12. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

O.M.G. :facepalm: I had a dentist do that to me once. He was lucky he still had all his teeth after that :mad:.

I love my current dentist. He strongly believes in meds. Strong meds. Sedation dentistry. And 2nd doses if needed. :joyful:

Frankie loves the shower. He will get in the tub most days or lays just outside. He has learned to stay out of the water for the most part. :rolleyes:

13. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

What a sweet girl! Hopefully she brings it on down tonight!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

I think Luci likes having her picture taken. She’s such a pretty girl!

Hope you’re healing well from your root canal. I know they’re not fun at all!

Sue and Luci likes this.