8/8 Scooter PMPS 79, +4 90, +7 87, +11 101, AMPS 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Scooter, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-100-8-101-amps-102-1-129-dose-advice.200695/

Scooter had a nice green night last night. I'm getting pretty comfortable shooting low numbers....when I'm going to be home. I have my hypo kit with a big variety of stuff to give him and he eats very well, so I'm confident I can get something in him if/when I need to. Leaving him home alone in low numbers is a whole other story! I've had a number of pretty stressful things in my life at times, but I don't think anything has stressed me as bad as leaving a little diabetic kitty home alone. Logically I know he should be fine, he doesn't do crazy big drops and he tends to hit a low number and then just stay there, but I sure worry. I fill his autofeeder with snacks, which he always eats, so I keep food in him. If anyone has any other suggestions for keeping Scooter safe when I have to go to work, I would welcome them! Today I think I will mix about a tsp. of MC in with his LC snacks. This probably isn't neccesary, but it will make me feel better!:smuggrin: All you kitties be good for your beans today!

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Scooter is looking good. I think you have a good plan for handling low PS numbers. If I'm worried about Furball, I just leave extra food out for her. I don't have an autofeeder.

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Jill, you are doing a fantastic job :bighug: I am continually amazed and in full admiration for those of you who have a full time job AND successfully do this sugar dance :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Jill & Scooter

Whatever amount of food I put out for Scooter, he will eat immediately with nothing left for later. :DThe feeder is is a great help for us.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  5. Jill & Scooter

Thank you Beth! Not a lot of sleep here lately and a lot of juggling to keep his schedule, but he is absolutely worth it. We couldn’t have gotten to where we are now without all of you on FDMB!

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice job!! Beautiful numbers

7. Jill & Scooter

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.