8/9 Luci AMPS 425 Ouch! 2+236,3+177,4+178,10+198, PMPS 202,2+197,5+166,10+205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Toe dip in the wee hours!

Luci's bouncing this morning - we should have gotten a 4+ last night...she may have been hunting sharks - she was most likely just getting off her surfboard at 8+ but we had been sick all day and were both exhausted. Not like DH to go to bed early and sleep thru 4+ I have to forgive him this time - really bad day :( but we're feeling better this morning. Hope Luci will find her way back to the lagoon soon!:D

Healing vines and hugs to all the kitties here in L&L - and hoping that everyone has a calm and pleasant day...I think we've had enough drama around here lately....:bighug:
    :bighug:

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  2. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you are having a good morning and feeling better :coffee::smuggrin:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you both feel better today and Luci slides down for you. Sending prayers.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Thank you for your well wishes! Being sick is no fun at all! So glad I'm feeling more human today!:rolleyes: Hope Furball gets her act together soon...looks like she's been a little high lately huh? Hope the increase kicks in soon and you see some lagoon time. Maybe Luci and Furball can learn some surfing together? :D

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope you and your DH feel better today :bighug: Leo says tell Luci to stop bouncing around, he's waiting for her :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines for you and hubby. Luci...come down from there...it was one night of it not being all about you...no need for the dramatics!

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

8. Sue and Luci

Leo's numbers are as usual - simply gorgeous! How do you stand it???:D:D

I'm always telling DH - and showing Luci - see this guy Leo!!:eek: How he was all flashing reds and pink...and then one day - kaboom! :woot::woot: He just went to the green and loved it...stays there a lot! :confused: Doesn't try to make his mama crazy with all these colors! :banghead::banghead: She is so stubborn and won't listen to a thing I say...typical of her..:rolleyes:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Yep, Miss Drama Queen!:eek: She can't stand it when there's something else going on ... just like a kid! o_O me me me me me...did you see that drop at 2+?? :eek::eek:... I think she's flying down toward the lagoon...this girl does nothing nice and easy...just plunges down and soars around....and then up/down, up down...all I can do is hang on for the ride!:confused::confused:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci levels out some now. I'm glad you and DH are feeling better after that vaccine!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

All I can say about that....at least others will 'Know' they're going to get the flu (or something like it for about 18 hours)...so prepare yourself accordingly...a good book..a cat sitter...something nice to eat (didn't affect my appetite very much, I wanted carbs!)...like toast and crackers...? Have your usual remedies on hand for that touch of nausea (Some coke would have been nice - I was out)...chicken soup - or something easy in the fridge to just warm up. Go to bed and wait it out...whew!:cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Oh Sue, I hope you and DH continue to feel better. :bighug::bighug::bighug: I read from another post that you didn't have a restful day today (I do so hate moving). Perhaps Luci will give you both a chance to rest some more tonight. You never know, right?! :p

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.