809/10 Ravan/amps66/+7 80/pmps78/+5 46/+6 68/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. JoyBee&Ravan

Ravan is going too low now? When he drops below 70 he just wants to sleep. I lowered his dose a bit .
    Peggy Sue is not eating hardly at all . I think she has a UTI. Tiny puddles in the litter box. I'm going to bring her in for the last chemo & possibly something for the UTI. (poor little girl has enough going on ! )
    Alice is doing fine.
    Supposed to be near 90 degrees today! I've never seen such crazy weather! The huge fluctuations.
    upload_2019-9-10_10-19-24.jpeg

3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Good luck with the reduction Joy :)

Poor Peggy Sue.... I hope she doesn't have a UTI but if she does I hope it clears up quickly. Best of luck and vetty vines for Peggy Sue's last chemo treatment, I really really REALLY hope that it does it's job. If you dont mind, I would love to hear what the vet says after todays treatment. I'm invested ;)

Very good to hear that Alice is maintaining her status quo :)

Thinking of you and the kitties today Joy. I hope you are doing well despite the current kitty challenges :bighug:

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Love and everything positive being poured on you, Joy!
    Like Amanda, I want updates. If only you could concentrate on one cat at a time! I can't either:p
    Healing and vetty vines:bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wow look at that AMPS!
    It's not too low but if you think that Ravan feels better with a BG that's a bit higher, than for sure you should lower his dose!
    Sending vines to Peggy Sue. Not sure the vet will do the chemo if she has a UTI?

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you find a good dose that works for Ravan. I hope Peggy Sue doesn't have a UTI. I hope her treatment goes well. Sending prayers.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

All my thoughts are with Peggy Sue today going for her last treatment! I can't wait to see what the vet will say about the regression and the healing process !
    Hope she doesn't have a UTI, poor little thing!:bighug:
    Lowering the dose a little for Ravan might bring him to the right numbers!
    At least, Alice is feeling fine!
    Will wait for some news! :bighug:

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I really hope she doesnt have a UTI, poor girl, and I hope she starts eating sending more prayers

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. JoyBee&Ravan

Peggy Sue did fine for her 4th set of Chemo shots. The tumor in her mouth has shrunk a little but sadly the one in her bottom jaw is not shrinking. I've done a lot of research & found a different Chemo that might work better. Next week my Vet & I will discuss what we might try .

An hour after we got home Peggy Sue was sitting by her dish asking for food :) She ate a tablespoon of pate. That's my girl! She's still being my little kitty girl :bighug:

Right now I'm wiped out just want to sit with my Kitties & relax. Get to bed Early!

Thank you to everyone for your prayers & positive thoughts for my Peggy Sue.

I appreciate it so much! :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

10. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear the chemo went well. I hope you and your vet can find something that will help the bottom tumour.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Peggy Sue is eating and things went well today. I hope the other chemo will help the bottom tumor. Sending prayers.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

You deserve a good night of rest with all you've been through. Prayers surround you. May you all have sweet dreams:cat::cat::cat::)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad that today's chemo went well for Peggy Sue; you'll see what to do for the treatment of the other one!
    Now take time for yourself and have a good night sleep with your kitties!
    It's funny the first thing that came to my mind when seeing the post with the kitty reading the Cat horoscopes book was Peggy Sue telling you stories at night.... :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.