9/1 Ming AMPS = 184, +5 = 365 (8th cycle of 4.5 u)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Is he getting weaned off of Steroids? That's what's probably keeping him in those high #'s.
    Sorry I don't give dosing advice. I don't feel I have enough experience. I think his BG will come down as you get him off the Pred.gradually. Just my opinion but I wouldn't increase, seeing that green last night. The last time his amps was blue he went down to lime green.

Make sure to put a ? if you're concerned. Someone with more years of experience will be able to advise you better.
    [​IMG]

Sonia & Leo and Crista & Ming like this.
  3. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Yes he’s being weaned off pred. I also think it’s best to hold the dose for now.

Today he’s bouncing again. I do sometimes wonder if the pred has a delayed effect on his BGs or maybe he’s just bouncing again as usual.

You have a super weekend too! I always enjoy the little pictures you gift everyone :)

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Thank you! That's nice to hear. I do spend some time looking for new,interesting or cute pics! Happy you enjoy them :joyful: