9/10 Cameron AMPS 211, +3 204, +6 168, +9 155. PMPS 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Leah, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Leah

Leah Member

Good morning! Yesterday. Sunny Monday here after a very wet weekend. Hopefully the yard will dry out soon so I can get some yard work done. The grass grew way too much this weekend. And I know the weeds are sure to follow.

Cameron had a good night. There was food left in bowls this morning when I woke up, which is a nice change! Means he wasn't too high and starving. He's been acting like the cat we used to know. I can't get over the change in him yesterday, it was so amazing. I hope he has another nice & flat blue day. I hope for dark greens of course, but I'll take days like yesterday any day of the week!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice report for Cameron. He is a looker.

Leah likes this.
  3. Leah

Leah Member

Thanks! I think he's pretty cute.

Apparently today is going to be a low yellow day :( He's still feeling good though, so yay!

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

It's still early!! :)

Leah likes this.
  5. Leah

Leah Member

True! Also, i need to remember that there's a +/- of a certain amount with testing. So technically he could be in the high 100s.

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Leah, it is so nice to hear that Cameron was his old self yesterday. What a great cycle that was! Maybe today's numbers so far are a bit of a bounce . Let's see what he does today.

Leah likes this.
  7. Leah

Leah Member

There's my boy's blue! I need to stop feeding them so much, he's really cut back on his food yesterday and today. Two cats, 1.5 cans in each bowl in the AM, 1 can each for lunch, 1 can each at dinner..always empty before the next meal. Yesterday and today, at least a full can left over at lunch. They both eat out of both bowls, but I could always tell it was Cameron eating the majority of it ;)

8. Leah

Leah Member

He sure likes to put me in my place when i think i know what's going to happen ;)

Lowest shot yet, will do a +2 and +4 instead of a +3.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.