9/10 Gordy AMPS 294 | 230, +3=209, +5=121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 10, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...7-49-6-8-25-50-9-68-10-25-99-pmps-119.202849/

Hmmmm....

Gordy and Raptor are good.

Rex seems a little better this AM. She was asking for food this morning, so thats an improvement. She did a few licks of her wet. I've put it in her feeder so only she gets a chance. Hopefully I come home to it being gone.

ETA: she ate a Sheba treat stick, with enthusiasm! And right now she is at her feeder. Hopefully I didn't provide her too much. She isnt usually a type to eat her meals in one sitting.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Rex is almost there. :bighug:

I have to ask.. since you gave Rex and Raptor dinosaur names.. where did Gordy come from? o_O

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Gordy and Raptor are doing good. I hope Rex eats for you today and keeps getting better. Sending prayers.

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

Lol. I adopted Rex with her name. I kept it because she came to it and I didn't want to confuse her.

Gordy came from no where.... lol. But I tell people (now) that i named him after the founder of Relay for Life, Gordy Klatt

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 230

Rex was begging for dinner, but didn't really eat. I gave her my last dose of Cerenia :confused: she begged and begged to go outside.... to eat grass. Because I am a sucker, we strapped on her harness and I brought her out for a bit. I started getting eaten by mosquitos, so we didn't stay out long. Hopefully that grass doesn't have her puking up her meds!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  6. CassAndGordy(GA)

+3=209

I finally got some cleaning I've been putting off done... mainly getting loose litter off the floor :rolleyes: I moved all the litter boxes back to their respectful places (thank god). Raptor's feeding crate got moved to the kitchen... still trying to decide where to squeeze her microchip feeder so Gordy can't push her out of the way too easily... but for now, the crate will do.

He has on his thundershirt to help with the vacuum (and the house shaking thunder we were having!!!). He isnt pleased haha.

Rex is still hesitant to eat. She had some licks of her pate... but ive been having some luck feeding her some of the kitten dry. Just like 20 pieces at a time, but hey... she is eating some, and thats what counts.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  7. CassAndGordy(GA)

+5=121

Looks like I am squeezing a middle of the night test in.

Rex ate some more. I heard her gagging some. She has kept down her food... with the exception of 3 treats she ate... not sure why those came up. Lol

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.