9/10 Loudogg AMPS 387 +6 323 PMPS 329 +3 286 +6 197

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 9, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    I just cannot figure this kid out right now! He is all over the place! He's breaking bounces within a cycle and then bouncing the very next cycle. Ugh. He's acting like a total novice and I don't like it.... On the plus side, I guess it's one less thing to worry about as we're getting closer to moving day. I'll take what I can get! T-minus 2 days until moving day! I'm thinking I will hold the dose and reduce only if he earns a reduction. Hopefully that doesn't blow up in my face, but it is what it is. I can steer as necessary if he goes too low, as my husband is taking point on the actual moving. We should be okay regardless with such a short trip from Point A to Point B.

So I'm thinking Lou probably got into the container (old coffee can) that holds his old Glycobalance dry food from when he was first diagnosed. I found it on the floor cracked open. While it wasn't as much of a mess as you'd think if he gorged, it's possible he may have got some kernels in. Who knows. Like I said, I can't keep up with him anyway, haha. I can't wait until we're moved and things can start settling down.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sneaky kitty. I think holding the dose unless he earns the reduction is a good idea since your move will be so short between places. I hope the move goes well.

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan.

So you think when you are done with the actual move, things will settle down??????? Hah, there's unpacking everything, maybe painting. Setting up accounts, oh just changing addresses on everything takes a day on the pc if all things allow that.

But then it's your house and not a rental. You can do what you want, when you want and not have to answer to anyone else. Congrats and hope it all goes smoothly.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.