9/10 Nelli PMPS 250 +3 244 +5 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

IMHO, unless you see a seaaaaaaa of blue or some green tonight, I’d increase the dose to 5.5u in the morning.

3. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Thanks... I appreciate your humble opinion ;)
    Ok Marje... what I DO see on SS is Nelli has been a flat yellow all day. I do not know what this might potentially mean. Is it a PRE-BOUNCE, showing. A signal drop into hypo coming (warning warning!), situation. Or it’s just... good?
    Now what? Wonder what next :-|
    I am (always) concerned about what I am looking forward to which is low numbers>>> but not too low into Hypo.
    We are getting ready to test +5 and then hit the rack. Based upon what I think I have learned? neither of the situations above are likely to happen so I will leave Nelli‘s ears alone until AMPS. Hope all is well in your world and you had a fabulous time at the ball game :)!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Great job thinking of the possibilities for her numbers.:) Excellent!

Even with that bit of blue, she’s been pretty flat except for that drop to 119 about the time she onset. Usually the flat yellow proceeds clearing a bounce but she hasn’t really bounced. What I see is that she needs more juice.

I bet you can call it a night after +5.

We did, thanks, even tho the Cards took a thrashing.