9/11/18 Olive AMPS 352; +4=306; PMPS 201; +4=206; +6=134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

And boing boing boing. With that PS she isn't ready for reduction though. At least I know we can do our errands this morning and not worry. Was suppose to only drop of my car for service. Now DH wants to get groceries, go to bank, Home Depot etc. since we will be out. I hate riding in his tiny car. I really didn't want to do all that today. And I still have to get my labs done which are fasting and get my scripts to the pharmacy. I guess that's another day.

Prayers for all the victims and us survivors to get through today.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive clears the bounce today. You should be able to deleted your other post as long as no one has posted to it by clicking on Edit at the bottom. I think there is an option to delete there.

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope she comes down for you soon.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Head towards the lagoon Olive!
    Have fun :blackeye: running errands Paula! Not my favourite thing to do either.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I gave her a pokie break thinking the bounce will last awhie, now I wonder what she did today. Just short of blue really!!!!!!

PJ is under the weather. She spit up a hair ball and has been spitting foam/bile since. Only licked her dinner. Watching her like a hawk and if no better in morning off to vet.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug: